𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

𝙂𝙪𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙯𝙞𝙥 𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨

𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙠𝙚 lets out a sigh as her green orbs watch the boys struggle to try and get free

"Not going to work," Blake sings as she sways and spins, keeping her arms crossed over her chest.

"Minho ready?" Thomas asks as he shifts his body.

Minho grunts as he raises his arms out. "Yeah. Gotcha. Okay. One, two—three." Minho breathes out as he pushes Thomas.

The boy swings close by the lever, but not close enough as he reaches a hand out.

"My saviors" Blake sings again as she rolls her eyes at the boy's attempts.

"Ah!" Minho screams in frustration.

Blake sighs before she moves her body to create momentum, swaying back and forth.

"Ah!" Teresa grunts out in frustration as she misses the lever again.

"Try me." Blake urges as she tries to swing herself closer. "Min, push me."

Minho shrugs before creating his own momentum and placing his hands on Blake's lower back—pushing off as it sends the girl swaying. Blake reaches an arm out to try and pull the lever but barely misses.

"I almost got it." Blake's voice raises as she swings back into the boys.

"Come on, Minho. Push her again." Newt urges

"One—two—three." Minho counts before pushing Blake harder.

Hands slip to the girl's ass as she takes off into the air—swinging. Heat rises to the ex-keeper's cheeks as he turns his gaze to Thomas—whose gaze hardens into a glare as the two boys look at each other. The brunette boy's jaw clenches before turning his attention back to Blake as she manages to grip onto the metal.

"Hey! I got it!" Blake shouts as she hangs onto the railing.

"Yes! Yes!" A chorus of cheers erupts from behind her as she tries to grip the metal with both hands—wincing and hissing at the pain in her wrist.