𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮

𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙋𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩

𝘼𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙚-𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙪𝙛𝙛 leaves Blake's lips as Thomas paces off to the side of the table

"No. There's gotta be another way—"Thomas breathed out as he ran his hand over his chin, aggravated.

Gally shakes his head as he smacks his hands down onto the table lightly, moving a few papers as he does so. "Like what? You've seen the building. She is our only way in."

Emerald orbs stare off into space as Blake sits at the table with her arms folded over her chest, trying not to put her input. I'm literally about to explode. The small girl thinks as she squeezes her eyes shut, not noticing the way Brenda sends her a concerned glance from beside her.

"You really think she's gonna help us?" Thomas scoffs, turning towards the others.

"I don't plan on asking for her permission." Gally counters

Shifting her brown orbs back onto the two bickering, Brenda shakes her head as she leans her chin on-top of her hand. "Am I missing something here? This is the same girl who betrayed us, correct?"

"Same dick?" Brenda adds, looking between the two with a disgusted expression.

Keeping her eyes closed tightly, Blake drawls in a deep breath to try to calm herself as Gally points to Brenda. "I like her."

"What's going on?" Brenda asks softly

"What are you afraid your side chick's gonna get hurt?" Newt retorts after the slight pause, making Blake and the rest of the group all furrow their eyebrows.

Thomas stays silent as Blake shifts uncomfortably, trying to push her anger away.

"Hmm?" The blond presses "Because this has obviously never been just about rescuing Minho. Has it?"