𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝘾𝙞𝙩𝙮

𝙀𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡𝙙 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨 squint at the bright sunlight as the roaring of the vehicle fills the air

𝙀𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡𝙙 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨 squint at the bright sunlight as the roaring of the vehicle fills the air. Thomas shifts awkwardly from across the girl, before finally lifting his whiskey orbs up to the small brunette.

"Holy shit, Blake—"

Thomas' eyes widen as he gazes at the girl, concern flooding his features as he scoots closer—trying to get a better view.

"What?" Blake asks, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion as Thomas raises his hand up to tilt the girl's face to the side.

"Jesus—" Newt hisses "Did you not feel that?" The blond asks in disbelief.

Shaking her head in confusion Blake's eyes connect with Thomas' for a brief moment.

"This is going to hurt." The boy whispers before quickly pinching the shard of glass between his fingertips.

"What's—" Blake starts to question, but quickly yelps when Thomas yanks the shard out of her head.

"Ow!" Blake hisses as Thomas lowers his hand, showing the girl the inch long shard of bloody glass that had been imbedded into her skin.

"Oh my god, Blake." Fry whispers in a mixture of disbelief and concern, watching as Thomas rips the bottom of his shirt off.

"I mean—my head was killing me and I felt the sting, but I didn't know that I had a—OW" Blake yelps again, flinching back as Thomas tried to wipe the dirt and blood off.

"Sorry." The boy whispered as Newt and Fry share glances, smirking as they watch the boy tend to Blake's open wound.

Emerald orbs narrow at the boy as Thomas holds her gaze for a little longer than he intended, noting how his eyes softened and his whiskey orbs darkened as they trailed over her face.

"Why are are looking at me like that?" Blake questioned, not caring if there were other pairs of eyes trained on the two.

Thomas rolled his eyes, sending the girl a cocky smirk as he leaned back and away from the confused brunette girl. "Like what?" The boy questioned with an amused smirk still resting on his kissable lips.