𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

𝙎𝙝𝙪𝙘𝙠-𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚

𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙨 sprint down the halls of the maze as they run to the end, turning back to look at the creature they caught

𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙨 sprint down the halls of the maze as they run to the end, turning back to look at the creature they caught. Thomas' shirt suddenly gets yanked back as a body collides with theirs.

"You're a crazy son of a bitch!" Minho yells.

Blake's eyes snap to Minho's, narrowing in anger.

𝘏𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘶𝘴. 𝘏𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘮𝘦.

"Okay! Follow me, come on!" Minho drags Thomas' shirt as Thomas' hand grabs onto Blake's—pulling her with him.

The three teens sprint down the halls of the maze as Blake realizes what is happening. She had been so caught up trying to outrun the griever she forgot about the maze changing. If they had a chance to survive this thing, they had to make sure that they didn't get themselves trapped.

"Come on, come on, come on!" Minho yells ahead of the two, "The maze is changing!"

"This section's closing! Come on!" Minho pulls Blake with him. Blake glares at the boy pulling her.

𝘐𝘧 𝘐 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦, 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵.

"Come on! We can lose it down here," Minho shouts as they continue to run.

Blake feels Thomas' hand slip out of hers as she turns her head back to see him stopped. "Thomas!" She yells loudly as her heart begins to beat faster.

"What are you doing?!" Minho yells from beside Blake.

Both runners furrow their brows at the greenie as the doors to the section start closing. A griever shrieks from behind Thomas as it suddenly comes into view, charging toward them.

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨?!

"What are you doing!! Get out of there!" Minho shouts again as he holds Blake in place—knowing she would go after the greenie.