𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤

𝙑𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙨𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙡 of something cooking makes Blake moan silently, wishing nothing more than to devour what ever it is that makes her mouth water

The girl's stomach growls as she walks beside Minho, shooting the boy a nod for him to look at the huge pot of food cooking. Blake's eyebrows wiggle as soon as the boy turns his attention back to her with a laugh.

"I'm starving." Blake admits as she throws her head back, groaning. "And that is torture."

"They've been planning this for over a year now." Harriet's voice pulls Blake's attention back to the more important things at hand. "You guys are lucky you found us when you did. We're moving out at first light." Sonya says as Blake and the others scan the camp around them.

"Where's Vince?" Sonya asks one of the men walking by.

"Somewhere over there" the guy responds as he points his finger toward a tent.

"Who's Vince?" Thomas quizzes

"He's the one who decides if you get to stay." Harriet answers simply before walking off with a smirk.

Blake chuckles as she nudges Minho's side with her elbow "Think they might kick your shank ass out." The girl teases as Minho rolls his eyes.

"If anyone is getting kicked out—it's you. You little she devil." Minho teases back as Thomas' eyes shoot a quick glare at the two.

"Who could say no to this face?" Blake smiles softly as she bats her lashes at the boy next to her, causing the ex keeper to roll his eyes again in a playful manner.

Turning her attention back, Blake's eyes flicker around her at the amount of...what looks to be civilians and teenagers—raising her eyebrows as she looks around.

"I thought the right arm was supposed to be an army?" Blake questions the two girls in front of her as they continue walking.

"Yeah we were" A male's voice catches the girl off guard, turning her body to the direction as he continues. "This is all that's left of us." The man says as he walks away from the tent he had just emerged from.