𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙡𝙖𝙙𝙚

2 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧:

2 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧:

Combat boots thud against the thick vegetation, snapping twigs and crunching leaves as they sprint and dodge through thick brush.

Heavy breathing and gasps for air fall from the girl's lips as she runs for her life.

Terrified emerald eyes widen at the awful screech echoing through the trees behind her as she continues to push her legs faster.

Time seems to slow as trees before the girl fall to the forest floor, making the small brunette skid to a stop—flailing her arms out in front of her to balance herself.

Another loud screech rips through the air as the creature suddenly comes into view, crushing the vegetation beneath it as it's long metal legs stab into the dirt.

Panic surges through the girl's body as her emerald's almost pop out of her head. 𝘕𝘰. 𝘕𝘰...

The frozen girl finally kicks her feet into a sprint and darts in the opposite direction from the creature—running for her life, yet again.

Small trees and shrubs crush under the weight of the creature as it gallops after the girl—letting out an ear piercing screech as it runs.

Hair on the back of the small brunette's neck stands up as she feels the creature growing closer and closer. Goosebumps poke out on the girl's skin as she pushes herself to sprint as fast as her small body can carry her.

𝘕𝘰. 𝘕𝘰. 𝘕𝘰...

Just as the girl hurdled over a fallen tree, the creature pounced—landing its metal claws above the girl and sending her to the ground below.

Small hands clawed at the ground beneath her, digging her nails into the dirt as she flips her body around to face her inevitable death.

The girl froze as all of the color drained out of her face.