𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

𝙏𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙤𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 cuts through the air as it lowers itself down to the ground, cutting Blake out of her thoughts as she feels herself being pushed onto her knees beside Minho

"Hey! Easy!" The boy shouts at the guard as Blake winces at the tiny rocks digging through the material of her pants.

"Let go of me you, dickhead!" The girl seeths as she rips  her shoulder away from the hand of the guard.

"Line them up right here! On their knees!" A guard yells in the distance, making Blake grit her teeth harder as she shares a look between each of the boys.

A sudden sound causes the girl to whip her head down the line to see a guard holding a scanner to the back of Sonya's neck. Yelling out "C4." As he then moves to scan Aris.

"How many did we get?" Janson's annoying voice catches the small brunette's attention as the guard scanning moves down the line.

"All of them—give or take." A man answers as he writes the teenager's identifications down.

"Give or take what?" Janson questions

"Well, they lost a few."

Blake attempts to shove the hands off of her neck as the guard pushes her hair to the side, wincing as the grip on her shoulders tightens.

The scanner buzzes as the guard holds Blake into place.  "A3" The man calls out, making Janson's lips pull into a smirk as he turns around to see the small girl glaring daggers into his skull.

Blake glares at the man as he stalks toward her "Get this one up." Janson orders

A guard grasps onto Blake's upper arm, pulling the girl to her feet as she tries shaking the man off her, stumbling as she gets to her feet.

"Good to see you again, Blake." Janson says as he keeps the smug smirk plastered across his face.

"𝙁𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪." Blake spits back as Janson walks closer.