𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮

𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨

𝙂𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙡𝙨 and agonizing screams of pain ring through Blake's ears as she watches the cranks tear into the evil man

𝙂𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙡𝙨 and agonizing screams of pain ring through Blake's ears as she watches the cranks tear into the evil man. A small triumphant smirk appears across her lips as the sound echos throughout the lab.

Quickly snapping her gaze away from the agonizing screams, Blake quickly rushes to Thomas' side, her and Teresa each latch onto each arm of Thomas' bicep, helping the boy to stand on wobbly feet as the three quickly rush away from the danger of the cranks.

Lights flash and flicker all around the facility as Blake uses all her might to hold Thomas up. "This way! Here." Teresa shouts through the loud creaking, turning the other two into the opposite direction as they walk through the burning building.

The building rumbles and shakes, making the three stumble as the facility shifts from the blows. A gasp sounds from Blake's lips as she and Teresa hold onto Thomas tightly.

Pushing past the sparks making the three duck their heads, Blake reaches out and pushes the hot metal door—swinging it open. Coughs and wheezes escape from the three as the smoke from the orange glow climbs up the stairs below them.

Grunting and gasping as Blake uses all her strength to help get Thomas up the few flights of stairs, the small brunette ignores the continuous pounding of her blood rushing through her ears.

Finally getting to the last step, Blake reaches her small and shaky hand out, pushing the last metal door with all her might. Coughs and gasps escape from the three as they push forward onto the top of the tallest building. The orange glow from the flames crackling and popping around them light up the night sky as another loud boom cracks through the air, causing all three to freeze.

"Come on. We gotta go back." Blake tries, nodding back towards the door as she, and Teresa spin Thomas around.

A sudden bright orange glow appears in the doorway as a loud boom and creaking whips through the air, making all three teenagers stumble back as they look at the exit in a shock and fear.