𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙮

𝘿𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙜𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨

𝘽𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡𝙙𝙨 scan over the crowd, searching for any sign of the brunette boy as worry makes her stomach churn with uneasiness

"Where the hell are we?" Blake asks as she slowly trails her eyes down the buildings— filled with people chatting and walking past.

"No idea." Fry answers from beside the girl as he, too, looks around.

"Hermana, up here." Jorge calls over his shoulder, nodding his head forward for Blake to move to the front of the group.

The small brunette flickers gaze around before walking to the front, shrugging when she passes Minho and Newt, who send her questionable expressions.

"Yes?" Blake breathes out as she walks beside Jorge, shooting him a questionable look with her eyebrow arched.

"I'm sending you around the back to sneak in. We need to have someone on the inside they don't suspect if things go south." Jorge whispers

Blake's brows furrow. "Why me?"

Jorge lets out a small laugh before turning to look at the girl walking next to him. "You're the smallest one out of all of us." The man answers.

Blake blinks a few times in understanding as she nods her head slowly. "Where do I sneak in?"

Jorge stops in his tracks as he turns his head to look back at the other teenagers. Minho and Newt walk towards the back as they chat. Aris and Fry laugh at something and joke as Teresa walks off by herself—glaring at the older man and small girl as they come to a halt.

Jorge turns his head back to the small girl stopped in front of him, "Go around the back. There should be a decent-sized vent on the side. Meet us in the middle of the dance floor and act out of it."

"What do you mean 'out of it?" Blake questions in confusion.

"You'll see, Hermana." Jorge answers as the group stops beside them.