𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

𝙋𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙮

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙪𝙣 𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙨 over the glade as footsteps crack the thin layer of dew across the grass, making Blake blink her emerald orbs open

A sigh comes from the gate as Minho kneels to peer inside. Dark brown eyes widen in disbelief as he furrows his eyebrows at the two runners cuddled together in the pit.

The keeper's expression forms into an amused smirk, making the small brunette furrow her eyebrows in confusion. Snapping her emerald orbs down to the...oddly warm ground, the small brunette's eyes widen at the blue material below her, instantly knowing exactly who it belonged to.

She had fallen asleep on him. Blake mentally scolds herself as Thomas stays sound asleep, keeping his muscular arm wrapped around her small frame.
Emerald orbs widen as Blake realizes her position—wrapped around the boy below her.

"Big day, Greenie. You want to sit this one out?" Minho smirks, cocking his head to the side as Thomas jumps at the keeper's voice. Looking around as Blake puts distance between the two, the boy's face scrunches with confusion before realizing what is happening.

Deep whiskey orbs find Blake's emerald as she stands up, awkwardly dusting her pants off as she tries to avoid the few pairs of amused eyes burning holes into the side of her head.

Pushing himself to sit up, Thomas shakes his head, clearing his scratchy throat to speak.  "Come on, man—get us out of here."

"Alright." Minho quips as he unties the lock, "Looks like you two got comfy." He says, shifting his gaze between the two as the same teasing smirk rests on his lips.

"Shut it, Min." Blake hisses flatly, not wanting to talk about their little moment. As the door opens, the two runners quickly pile out of the pit, both excited and nervous about the day's run.

Walking over to the homestead so Blake can grab her harness, Minho strolls over to Thomas. Offering the boy Ben's old harness, Thomas presses his lips into a smile as he thanks the keeper silently.