Amber

Well, ok, it wasn't a giant, but it was a really tall woman. I see a magical golden haze, and everyone around me collapses.

"What have you done to them?" I scream at this woman, beautiful, but apparently evil.

"Relax, child, no need to worry. I just put them to sleep for a little while. It's a potion Gold gave me. Now then, come along, we've got work to do."

"Are you crazy? I'm not going anywhere with you, you deranged freak!"

"Now, now, that's no way to talk to your new mother."

"What?" I say, backing away.

"Didn't Mallory tell you? She sold you to me right before you ran away. She needed a forgetting potion from me, more than you. So I gave her the potion, trusting that she would hand you over later. After you ran away, she went after you so that she could bring you back to me."

"But she couldn't have needed it that much," I say, still backing away, "She tried to kill me, so that would have broken the deal, wouldn't it?"

The woman looks as if the answer is simple. "Yes, well, it appears she needed revenge on Emma and Regina more than she needed a forgetting potion. Now, are we going to do this the easy way or the hard way?"

I look her in the eye. We stare at each other. When I don't subject, the woman tackles me, wrestles me to the ground, and pins me. She takes out a knife. "Still a fighter?"