Amber

I wake up and look in the cracked mirror on the dungeon wall. My face is still red and puffy. I cried a lot last night. Maggie was helpful, though. She listened to my problems and told me it would be alright. Rose has a great grandma.

I start thinking about the crazy family trees of Storybrooke. Maggie and I are actually related. She's my great grandma. She doesn't look that old though. Jasmine comes downstairs. "Let's go," she says.

"But I have to say goodbye to Maggie. I may never see her again."

"Fine."

I go over and wake her up. "Goodbye," I say.

She hugs me and whispers, "My promise still stands. I won't let her hurt you."

I get up and walk back over to Jasmine. She forces my hands behind my back and handles me rather roughly. Regina is waiting outside. Jasmine brings me over, and with one final bit of force flings me over into Regina's arms. She then takes Caleb, and brings him to the dungeon even more roughly than she had handled me, if that's even possible.

Regina pulls me up and helps me walk as I tell her everything. We get home where Belle, Mallory, Juliet, and Emma are all waiting. I tell them what's going on, and I almost make it to the end this time before I start crying. Juliet hugs me, then Mallory joins, and soon we are all hugging. I'm still crying, though.