Belle

I enter the shop. This is just too perfect. A chance for his mother to see how terrible he is right off the bat.

"Ah, my wife! How nice-"

"You think you can still call me your wife after what you did to me? And especially after what you did to Amber! Gold, you disgust me."

"I'm sorry, what's going here?" The woman asks.

"Look," I say.

"Maggie," she replies.

"Maggie, your son has done some pretty bad things in his life, but this is just terrible. He took a girl that he made his prisoner and beat her to death. He beat me too..."

"Oh my god," she says, and she walks over and slaps Gold across the face. "You would think you'd have been raised better!"

"Well, it was your job, and usually when people don't do their jobs, they aren't happy with the end result."

"You jerk! You have no idea the circumstances I was in. Now, I'm going to stay in town for a little bit to get to know my granddaughter and daughter-in-law, but I never want to see you again!"

Maggie storms out, and I follow her. She turn around to face me. "Can you tell me where to find that other girl he beat? I want to meet her and apologize on behalf of my son."

I bring her to Regina's house, and Amber answers the door.

"Amber," I say, "This is Maggie. She's Gold's mother."