Amber

I wake up, but it's still dark. And then I realize I'm not in my bed. I feel under me. There's cloth, then hard ground. I'm in a bag. The bag starts moving, and I realize I'm not alone. Ok, so I'm being dragged somewhere in a bag with another person. Oh my god, I'm getting kidnapped again? I literally just got out of captivity. I swear, if one more person tries to kill me, I'm gonna scream. I try to identify the other person, but it's too dark. "Hey," I say, "Wake up!"

"Who is this?"

"It's Amber. Who are you?"

"Maggie."

"What an odd group of people to kidnap. Whoever is doing this must have something against both of us."

"Wait," she says, "How do you know we're being kidnapped?"

"Well," I say, "Once it's happened to you a couple of times, you know what to look for."

The bag we're in is lifted off the ground, and I think we're carried about 20 ft off the ground. The bag opens, and suddenly we're tumbling over the edge of something. I land and then get crushed by Maggie. "Oh, I'm sorry honey," she says. I get up and realize we're in a glass tank. The face staring at me from outside of the glass is all too familiar.

"This is what happens when you mess with my plans. Remember how you untied Rose? That wasn't your business," she says. As she walks away, she turns a knob, and the tank starts to fill with water. She pulls a lever, and a glass top slides over the tank.

"Who was that?" Maggie asks when we're ankle deep in water.

"Jasmine."