Amber

I see Gold coming, and I wonder if Belle made it back before he woke up. He comes in the cell with me, and I'm scared. I remember Belle hugging a me, and I try to be brave.

He turns to me and grins creepily. "I haven't had a prisoner is such a long time. I just love knowing you belong to me, and that I can to anything I want with you." I really get scared at that last part. He sits down on a small wooden chair. "Oh, come on," he says, "Smile!" He puts his toes on the corners of my mouth and lifts my face into a forced smile. I try to bite his toe. He pulls away before I can.

"Ooh, you're a feisty little one. Remember, you willingly came here. Don't punish me for your decisions, dearie." He walks out, even as I'm still shouting at him.

"You have no idea what I needed that potion for, so you have no right to tell me this was of my own free will! I did what was right, and I sacrificed my freedom for it!" I begin to cry as I realize shouting is pointless, he's gone.

Belle comes into the room. "There's a little closet I've been hiding in when he comes down. I heard everything. Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'll be alright."

"Oh, honey, I don't think you've ever been alright. I mean, first you have a bad relationship with Mallory, then Regina's mean to you too, but just as she starts to love you, you get taken away again, and you have to go back to Mallory. You finally find Regina again, only to be kidnapped by Mallory, who finds a way to get you back every time Regina finds you. Then you get kidnapped by some other random person who says she owns you, only to get traded off to another stranger, who is forced to try to kill you, but you just end up going to live with Mallory again, and now you're locked up here? Oh, sweetheart," Belle says, pulling me in close.

And she doesn't let go.