Amber

I back away slowly.

"It's ok," Maggie says, "I'm nothing like him."

She reaches out and touches my shoulder. I tense up. "Oh darling, I won't hurt you, I promise." She hugs me, and I can't breathe. I start shaking, and she let's go. "Amber? Are you alright?"

"Regina!" Belle calls out.

"Amber, what's wrong?" Regina says, putting her hand on my shoulder. I stop shaking, and I feel my airways open.

"I'm so sorry," Maggie says, "I didn't know-"

"It's alright," I say.

"I think Amber might have some trust issues," Regina says, "Although it would be hard to tell from what, since her whole life has been pretty traumatic."

There's a pause. "Well, this has been sufficiently awkward. Where's Rose?" Maggie asks.

"I think she's upstairs," Regina answers.

Maggie and I go upstairs to find Rose. We open the door, and we find her gagged and tied to the bed. "Rose!" We yell, and quickly untie her.

"Who did this to you?" I ask.

"I don't know," she replies,"I was knocked out before I could see who it was."

We go downstairs and tell Regina and Mallory what happened. They tell me to be careful until they figure out what's going on. After the others leave, Mallory pulls me in close and says, "I won't let them hurt you. I promise."