Amber

"Henry?" I ask, looking around.

"Amber, leave now! It's a trap! It's a-"

"Silence!" I whip around to see Jasmine, holding a heart. I turn to see another figure to which the first voice belonged, and see that it is Juliet.

"Run," she whispers, "Run Amber!"

Jasmine whispers into the heart, "Kill her."

Juliet lunges for me and grabs my throat. She holds me up against a wall and starts to tighten her grip. "I'm sorry," she whispers.

Just then, Regina bursts in, and knocks the heart out of Jasmine's hand. Juliet releases me as Mallory and Emma come running in too. "I'm so sorry, she was controlling me," Juliet says.

"It's alright, I'm fine," I say.

"Well, of course you're here, Regina, always trying to save this poor, pathetic little girl. Let's see how you handle this," Jasmine says as she shoots a beam of green light at Mallory, then disappears in a cloud of purple smoke.

"What just happened?" Regina asks.

Mallory looks shocked, but soon a wide grin crosses her face. She lunges for me and rips out my heart. "Mallory, what are you doing?"

"Kill them," she whispers into the heart.

"Mallory, no, what are you doing?" I ask.

"Kill them," she repeats, and my feet start to walk towards Emma and Regina. Mallory freezes them, and a dagger appears in my hand.

"Mallory, no! Make it stop!" I plead, but it's no use. A second dagger appears in my other hand, one for each of them. I'm now inches from the people I love most in the world, about to kill them.

"STOP!" I shout, and me feet do. I turn around to face Mallory. "I'll go with you. I'll be your servant and willingly do everything you say and everything will go back to the way it was."

"Exactly how it was?" Mallory asks.

"Exactly how it was," I say, "As longs as you promise my family won't get hurt."

Mallory releases me from the captivity of my own heart, and I turn to Regina and Emma. "You saved us," Regina says.

"The one thing I couldn't save you from was having to witness that. Goodbye, Regina and Emma. I love you." I follow Mallory out the door, leaving those I love, hopefully not forever. I don't look back.