21

The goal of the scientific research institute is the illegitimate son of the suspected head of the alliance, and it is best to live.

Kang Shuangchi muttered in his heart, isn't this "illegitimate son" the mysterious teenager that Xiyuan met in Loren Mercury? Later, he was taken away by the alliance army that appeared in advance.

Although Xi Yuan did not disclose anything about Ruan Qiu to him, he was not stupid. He could guess the cause and effect with a little contact.

Therefore, the first time Xi Yuan was moved, he fell in love with the chief of the league...?

Only Kang Shuangchi knew about this matter for the time being. From the departure of Luoren Mercury to the successful settlement of the old leader's Yu Dang, he did not mention the existence of Ruan Qiu to anyone.

Including the group of people who went to Lawrence Mercury to pick him up at the beginning, they have never seen Ruan Qiu at all, and they don't know what Xi Yuan is busy with every day.

Kang Shuangchi is not sure whether Xi Yuan is still thinking about Ruan Qiu. Recently, he has always been alone, locking himself in a room or lounge, or often turning on the communicator and looking through the contents.

"The inhibitor is on the way. It is said to be a deposit, but it is actually a gift," Kang Shuangchi continued, "If the task is completed, they will send more."

In addition to inhibitors, there are also a lot of commissions for task remuneration. Inhibitors are specially provided to Xiyuan.

The scientific research institute seemed to be very confident in the inhibitors sent, and they were sure that they would not refuse.

Li Luo, who was beside him, immediately became interested: "Lead, give it to me after delivery."

She needs to study the ingredients first to see if it is really useful.

Xi Yuan's sight was still on the display screen, and his face was slightly cold: "Do you want to live? What do they want to do?"

"Kidnap and extortion?" Kang Shuangchi took a look at Xi Yuan's expression and paused: "As far as I know, this scientific research institute has also done some human body research, but this kind of research... should not need specific objects, right?"

When the scientific research institute first appeared, it issued reward tasks to several free organizations, captured many people with different levels of mental strength, and even heard that there were sss level.

On second thought, kidnapping and extortion seems to be not right. They seem to be quite rich. There is no need to kidnap the chief of the alliance for money or resources, and they also take great pains to issue a reward for the task.

And Xi Yuan's face had become more and more ugly, and a haze appeared in his eyes, spitting out two words: "Looking for death."

His tone was fierce, obviously full of strong murderous intent.

Kang Shuangchi was shocked and quickly put away the display screen. His eyes signaled Li Luo to get an inhibitor.

Li Luo stood still and looked at him coldly: "The leader is not ill. Don't be afraid."

Kang Shuangchi was choked and took out the display screen again: "Big boss, this task..."

"You just said that the inhibitor is still on the way?"

Xi Yuan lowered his eyes and said, "Kill people, and things can be left behind."

For the reward transaction of this kind of reward task, both parties will arrange a person to go there in person, and the deposit will be the same, and the mechanical transmission network will not be used directly.