If line 1 Childhood

In the autumn of 2996, Si Ying's child was "born".

A life-repaste was secretly brought back to the main star and sent to the inquiry.

The life-repellent is the style of a water tank. It is wrapped in thick black cloth and anti-detectable alloy sheets, and is packed in a large safe.

The inquiry asked all the subordinates to retreat outside the inner hall and wait. He personally picked up a knife and planned to cut the string on the surface of the life vitae.

Tang Qian quickly stopped, "Sir, I'll do it."

He carefully opened all the packages outside the water tank.

The water tank finally showed its original appearance, full of translucent nutrient solution, and an oxygenator was constantly operating.

Tang Qian gently opened the lid and checked whether everything was normal inside and outside.

The oxygenator sank under the nutrient solution, the water surface shook slightly, and there was a green light loom in the cylinder.

Si Xun frowned, bent down and squatted down to check carefully.

A few days ago, Si Ying told him that he was pregnant with Ruan Mu's child and had given birth, and he would send someone to inquire here.

Si Xun didn't believe it. She needed support for the border war. Si Ying hurried away, and Si Xun only saw her last month. Her lower abdomen was flat, and there was no sign of pregnancy at all.

Even if it is premature, it is most safe to wait six months before the operation.

Although Si Ying also confessed to him that Ruan Mu was an extragalactic race, so her children would be different, Si Xun still felt strange.

However, now, the "child" in Si Ying's mouth has really been sent here.

Si Xun stared at the water tank and wanted Tang Qian to pour out some of the nutrient solution inside to see what was going on.

At this time, the water shook.

The thick nutrient solution looked more turbid, and the green light inside slowly floated over.

Only then did the inquiry see that it was a green seedling.

The seedlings are not as big as the palm of their hands, the stem is thin and has no root system, and there are two leaves trembling above, emitting a green halo all over.

"It" is alive, and the small leaves swing slightly in the nutrient solution.

Tang Qian was shocked, "Sir, this"

Si Xun raised his hand to stop him from making a sound, as if he was worried about disturbing the little green seedlings.

The little green seedlings turned around half a circle and floated back by themselves.

After a long time, Si Xun said, "Find a few of the most reliable people to guard, and there are doctors, and then contact Si Ying."

Si Ying did not send Ruan Mu back together, but took him directly with him.

For the specific reason, she did not tell the inquiry, but only said that Ruan Mu's identity was very important, and she must make the worst and safest plan.

She took Ruan Mu with her, and the children of the two were handed over to the inquiry.

Half a month later, the border sent back the good news for the first time, and the coalition forces of the Inset and Tanda Star were repulsed.