37

Si Xun also mentioned to Xi Yuan that they should not let Ruan Qiu know about their transaction.

Xi Yuan just didn't want to say anything, so as not to worry Ruan Qiu, including some of his future plans.

He put up with it for too long. In the days when he sneaked into the college, he wanted to take Ruan Qiu away directly. Later, he felt that it was good to accompany Ruan Qiu to do his homework every night, so he hesitated for a while.

Just after the exam, Ruan Qiu didn't have to stay at Harlem College.

When Xi Yuan asked him, he was obviously moved. He wanted to leave with Xi Yuan, which was enough for Xi Yuan.

Ruan Qiu nodded obediently and did not forget to tell him, "You should also be good, pay attention to your health, and don't use inhibitors..."

Xi Yuan listened quietly and arrived at the last second in ten minutes. The real warehouse sounded an alarm, and both of them were kicked off the line.

In the engineering room of the starship, Xiyuan came out of the holographic warehouse.

Li Luo didn't record his change of state every time, but just looked up and glanced at it.

Kang Shuangchi was also there. He handed over an inhibitor in time: "Big boss?"

Not long ago, Xiyuan almost lost control.

The specific reason is unknown. All I know is that he is not in a good mood, and it is useless to send a message with Ruan Qiu in the morning.

In the afternoon, Xi Yuan began to have a headache. Fortunately, Ruan Qiu sent a summons in time, saying that he was about to go online and asked Xi Yuan if he was busy.

Xi Yuan immediately went to the engineering office to find Li Luo and entered the holographic warehouse.

He is now out of the holographic warehouse, and his condition seems to be much better, but Kang Shuangchi dare not take risks.

Xi Yuan looked at the inhibitor in his hand, his eyes froze for a moment, and then moved away: "No."

Kang Shuangchi said carefully, "Big boss, don't you have a headache?"

"It doesn't hurt," he said, getting up and walking to the door. "I don't need it recently."

Kang Shuangchi was very hesitant. He also thought about the lives of other people on the starship...

Once the attack abyss is really out of control, the people of the whole starship may not be able to defeat the attack abyss.

After hesitating for a while, he put away the inhibitor, quickly caught up with Xi Yuan, and handed him another thing in his hand.

"Big boss," Kang Shuangchi coughed softly, "I found some... information, thinking that you may need it."

He spent a little thought and found serious learning guidance materials. Most of them were written, and the pictures and images were generated by simulation. There was no real person and no face, in case Xi Yuan would be angry when he saw the picture he didn't like.

"What is it?" Xi Yuan frowned slightly and reached out to take it.

Kang Shuangchi gave him a small display screen without a password, which stored the information to be given to him.

Xi Yuan opened it and glanced a few times, and his first reaction was to refuse.

Somehow, he thought of Ruan Qiu.

He doesn't like to see others getting close and kissing, but it's different when he is with Ruan Qiu. Moreover, he has kissed Ruan Qiu so many times that he is not bored at all, but he is more and more eager to do it.