Extra 3 New clothes

The arrival and departure of Si Xun were silent, and Ruan Qiu did not know anything about it.

He was also immersed in joy and asked Xiyuan, "Where did you buy it expensive?"

That day, he woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't get out of his dream for a while, so he couldn't help saying that he wanted to buy a radio.

He didn't really want a radio, and he later searched on the Star Network himself. This kind of radio has long been produced.

Ruan Qiu stopped thinking about this matter, but he didn't expect that Xi Yuan really bought it back for him.

The radio is brand-new, a little smaller than the original one, and the workmanship is also exquisite. It can receive many channels and save some audio.

Ruan Qiu can't put it down. He wants to put it at the head of the bed as a decoration, or set a time as an alarm clock.

"It's not expensive," Xi Yuan pulled the thin blanket and looked at the corridor. "As long as you like it."

Ruan Qiu couldn't help nodding and "like"

His reward was mediocre. He kissed Xiyuan's lips, lowered his head and continued to debug the radio.

Xi Yuan picked up the cut fruit and fed it to him slowly.

It was not until the sun was not so strong and the wind gradually cooled down. The two left the garden, and Ruan Qiu learned that Si Xun had returned early.

Si Xun is usually very busy after coming back. He stays in the study to deal with official business, but Ruan Qiu doesn't bother.

Before dinner, Ruan Qiu took his radio to the dining room and showed it to the inquiry.

Si Xun looked at it several times, but he didn't see anything special about this thing. "How did you buy such an old thing?"

He couldn't even think of the purpose of this radio. I heard that it was still bought by Xiyuan. Is it that Ruan Qiu is so easy to coax that a radio is so happy?

Ruan Qiu looked down at his toes and said, "My mother left me a radio before, but I lost it later."

Si Xun was obviously stunned. He really didn't know that Si Ying had left a radio.

This seems to be the first time that Ruan Qiu took the initiative to mention Loren Mercury to him. In the past, Si Xun always felt that Ruan Qiu had something on his mind, which may have something to do with these.

His face softened and he said warmly, "Eh, buy a new one or tell me what else you want in the future."

Ruan Qiu nodded, put the radio on the low cabinet beside him, and sat down to eat.

Ruan Qiu ate a lot of fruits and snacks in the afternoon, and he didn't want to eat dinner after a few bites.

His food intake has always been very small, which seems to be related to racial characteristics. No matter how he adjusts it, it's like this.

Si Xun is not surprised about this, and he doesn't care about him.

Ruan Qiu couldn't finish the leftover dishes on the plate, and he didn't want to waste them, so he quietly pushed them to Xiyuan.

Xi Yuan's face did not change its color, so he picked it up and poured it into his plate.

This scene was seen by the inquiry, and I couldn't help looking at it a few more times.

After calculation, he and the two of him can't eat together many times. I really don't know that Ruan Qiu has this habit.

Si Xun's eyes turned to the surrounding of Xiyuan and frowned without a trace.