24

Breaking up may mean that you will never see Ruan Qiu again.

Xi Yuan still didn't understand why Ruan Qiu cared about Si Xun's idea, and it seemed that he didn't want him to hurt Si Xun.

But with his current situation, there is really no way to take Ruan Qiu away.

The last plan failed, and the defense of Shuangluan Star was strengthened several times. A large number of allied troops were always by Si Xun and Ruan Qiu, not to mention the twins of Nanxu and Bei Xue.

Thinking that he might continue to be separated from Ruan Qiu, Xi Yuan's idea of killing Si Xun became stronger and stronger.

He did not hide his murderous intention, and the anger in his eyes rose again.

Ruan Qiu rarely saw him shrink his neck when he was so emotionally unstable: "Calm down first..."

Xi Yuan couldn't calm down. He missed Ruan Qiu too much. Now Ruan Qiu is in front of him, although it is not completely true.

He lowered his head and wanted to kiss Ruan Qiu.

Ruan Qiu couldn't dodge. The virtual portrait projection could not feel the body temperature. The cold touch was close to the skin, and he trembled gently with cold.

He resisted a little, and at this time, the safety protection of the simulation warehouse finally responded.

[Intrusion traces detected! Failed to clear the invading target is about to be forced offline and the system is reset.]

Before Ruan Qiu could react, his consciousness suddenly blurred and he withdrew from the simulation warehouse.

As soon as he left, the communication was interrupted, and Xiyuan was forced to quit.

The lid of the real warehouse was opened, and Ruan Qiu sat up.

He reached out and touched his face, and it was still a little hot, confirming that the attack just now was real.

He drank a bottle of nutrition, hesitated for a long time, and logged in again.

However, the room was empty and had returned to normal. Ruan Qiu waited for a while and left again.

On the other side, Xi Yuan looked bad: "What's going on?"

"I tried my best," Li Luo spread out his hand. "That kind of realistic warehouse has a high level of protection and a limited connection time."

And she also deliberately locked the other party's exit system, which is rare to be able to connect for such a while.

If you want to connect again, you have to wait for the port to cool down for a period of time until Ruan Qiu goes online again.

Xi Yuan suppressed his irritability: "Continue to search for the communication code and let me know as soon as you find it."

Li Luo answered, and her eyes under the lens looked at the abyss, revealing a strong thirst for knowledge: "Leader, whose communication code is this?"

Xi Yuan only stayed in the holographic warehouse for ten minutes, and his state was obviously different after coming out.

He has been on the verge of getting out of control during this period, barely staying awake with inhibitors, and his subordinates tried to take a detour when they met him.

Li Luo has been studying the disease for the longest time. Almost at a glance, she can tell whether he is on the disease or simply in a bad mood.

He went into the holographic warehouse. I don't know who he saw, and his state actually eased, which was equivalent to using an inhibitor, which was a very rare situation.