45

When the starship dodged the first energy cannon, the sudden speed of movement almost made the tableware on the table fall.

Ruan Qiu quickly held his bowl and said nervously, "What's going on?"

At the same time, alarms sounded all over the starship, indicating that they were attacked.

Xi Yuan's face sank, and he opened the communicator and glanced at it.

He stood up and protected Ruan Qiu from the emergency passage on the side.

The food on the table was still there. Ruan Qiu looked back. Xi Yuan led him and comforted him, "Don't worry, let someone do a new one later."

"Bun--"

There was another loud noise, and something exploded not far from the starship.

The channel was connected to the berthing area, and Xiyuan sent Ruan Qiu directly into the cockpit of the white bird.

"Wait for me here," Xi Yuan whispered. "Don't be afraid, I'm here."

Compared with other parts of the starship, this is the safest place for Ruan Qiu. As long as he controls the white bird, the cockpit will not be opened by anyone.

When he solves the problem, he will come back to him.

Ruan Qiu nodded repeatedly and told him, "Be safe."

He watched Xi Yuan turn around and leave, connect his spiritual power to the white bird, and close the door.

It happened so fast that Ruan Qiu sat alone in the cockpit and couldn't stop worrying.

Fortunately, the starship did not have a second bump, it was quiet outside, and the attack seemed to stop.

Did the Confederate army find it? But he is also on the starship, and the inquiry will not let people attack rashly.

Ruan Qiu found the radar detector of the white bird and drove to the maximum range.

The starship is moving fast, changing the direction, and two rows of red dots appear in the radar detection screen, which are ready to be launched.

In the direction of the weapon bullet, there are three other lanic light spots, indicating three strange starships.

Strangely, the two strange starships were still, and the starship where Ruan Qiu was located also stopped, and the weapons and bullets were not launched for a long time.

Then, several blue dots approached in the distance, forming a circle, with another smaller blue dot in the middle.

Ruan Qiu was puzzled. It looked more like several starships surrounding another starship in the middle.

Maybe... there are two other groups of people who are in conflict, and they were accidentally injured.

Ruan Qiu wanted to send a message to Xiyuan, but turned on the communicator and found that there was no signal.

He didn't dare to leave the cockpit, worried that what would happen later would cause trouble to Xiyuan.

At the same time, the tall man in the cockpit of the starship looked surprised.

The companions beside him were also panicked: "What's the matter, brother, they don't go to chase the star thief?"

"Is it just for us?"

The tall man shouted in a low voice, "Don't quarrel!"

He pressed the loudspeaker again: "Sir, what I said is true! The attack just now was also forced. It was the star thief who attacked us first and wanted to take away our goods..."