66

The name of the planet has appeared several times in the communication records of the Inset people.

In addition, the photo of Ruan Qiu's father is also kept in the communicator, and the inquiry believes that there may be a connection between the two.

But this is just a guess. There are so many coordinates in the parts, which may be his father's hometown.

Ruan Qiu looked away and continued to listen to Li Luo's speculation.

"There is another one from the Tanda Galaxy in the coordinates. As far as I know, it is already in ruins," Lilo said. "If these are the results of Inset' aggression... then they really deserve to die."

There are a total of eight strange planets, including galaxies, in which there are at least two planets.

The enquiry called Tang Qian, recorded all the coordinate data and Li Luo's guess, and handed it over to the allied army in charge of the interrogation.

The main battlefield of this invasion is in the main star, and the follow-up affairs are also handled by the alliance.

Li Luo handed over the parts to Tang Qian: "I repaired this."

Tang Qian nodded repeatedly, turned on the communicator and prepared to give her a commission: "Miss Li is very professional."

In the gap between the two people talking, Xi Yuan sat down with Ruan Qiu.

He took out a nutrient from his body. I don't know when he brought it. He opened it and fed it to Ruan Qiu.

Ruan Qiu fell asleep, as if he was still dreaming, and there was a sense of unreal.

After drinking the nutrient, he pinched the bottle and asked, "Have they all been caught?"

Last night, despite the dissuasion of the inquiry, he drove the white bird to appear and personally penetrated the Inset starship.

Ruan Qiu had only seen these alien races in the simulation warehouse before. The reality is different from the simulation. Now when he thinks about it, he still feels a trance.

Xi Yuan answered, "Hmm."

The number of Inset is not large, which is far less than the scale of the previous invasion.

Without the help of the second Tanda Galaxy, they are like birds with their wings cut off, and they can only kick twice with their thin feet.

They have energy star ships, which open the transition point and transmit it. It's really surprising that people are caught off guard, but the combat effectiveness is too poor.

Even so, the Inset people would forcibly launch an invasion, proving that they had no way to do it.

"Has the interrogation begun?" Ruan Qiu asked again, "I want to have a look."

"Not yet," Xi Yuan replied, "I'll take you there the day after tomorrow."

The protective net of the main star has not been closed, some isolated debris needs to be cleaned up, and all places are still on alert in case of future changes.

But Xi Yuan felt that there would be no more changes.

What remains to be done is how to get useful information from Inset people.

Li Luo left with Tang Qian. Before leaving, she asked about Ruan Qiu and Xi Yuan.

The state of attack abyss is stable, and Ruan Qiu is doing everything as usual.

Si Xun was still in the room. Xi Yuan looked up and asked him, "Go to your home planet?"

"It's too far," Si Xun leaned against the back of the chair and said in a low voice, "And it's about alien races. You need to discuss it with several leaders before you can decide." If you want to go to the home planet of the Inset people, of course, you have to lead the army, which is not for friendly communication.