Extra 8 Marriage

On the day of Ruan Qiu's 25th birthday, a lot of news broke out.

Someone took a closer photo of him and Xi Yuan, and he was suspected of being a couple.

In fact, there have been rumors about this for a long time. Some people even say that there is also a reason why Xiyuan could become a military adviser to the alliance. Otherwise, how could the inquiry suddenly appoint a person of unknown origin?

At the beginning, Xi Yuan's position was indeed questioned by many people. They did not dare to mention it on the surface. In private, they thought that Xi Yuan did not have enough ability at all, and their identity was unknown.

Later, Xiyuan passed the highest evaluation required by the galaxy army warriors, and also made a great contribution to the alliance in the military.

After five years in office, Griffin Star was elected as the subsidiary star of Alpha's main star, and Xiyuan was promoted from military adviser to Griffin Star law enforcement officer.

Although it is a subsidiary star, the planetary rights of the Griffin star are almost the same as the rest of the secondary stars, and the law enforcement officer is another name for the leader.

The Griffin Star is far away from the main star, and it is not suitable as a subsidiary star of the main star, but it has the benefits of being far away. The Griffin Star can help manage the surrounding remote planets and guard the border.

There are also some children on remote planets who are talented in all aspects but do not receive good teaching, or some mercenaries who can be recruited, etc. Griffin Star finds them at the first time and screens them.

The Griffin Star does not set up colleges and garrison troops. The excavation and transportation of all resources are connected to the main star. In a short period of time, the allied forces have expanded a lot, and it is no longer an army that could only be used to protect the inquiry.

After these five years, the people in the Griffin Star have also cleaned up several times. They can continue to use what they can leave, and they can deal with what they can't keep.

Since then, the Star Thieves Organization has ceased to exist. The remaining private soldiers in the hands of the Griffin Star are agreed by the inquiry to keep, and they also belong to the branch of the Confederate Army in the registration.

The development of the Griffin Star was opposed and blocked by all the deputy star leaders in the early stage, but the main star wants to set up a subsidiary star, which has nothing to do with them.

Si Xun said, "If you want, you can also follow suit."

However, the second Griffin star is not so easy to find, and many problems have to be considered. The situation of each sub-star is also different from that of the department.

In short, after the establishment of the subsidiary star, the comprehensive strength of the main star is visible to the naked eye.

Xi Yuan himself still attracts a lot of attention. He doesn't show up much and only appears when necessary. His popularity among the public is quite high.

Seeing that the status of the Griffin Star was getting higher and higher, many people began to show their goodwill to Xiyuan, want to make friends with him, or inquire about his sexual orientation.

Of course, all these people were refused by him and gave no chance at all.

Last year, Xi Yuan once mentioned to the department that "I am qualified to marry with my current position."

Si Xun pressed his eyebrows and said, "The Star Law stipulates that marriage can only be registered after the age of 25."

This is a disguised agreement. Xi Yuan and Ruan Qiu have been together for so long, which is enough to prove themselves to the department.