Extra 4 Galaxy diplomatic relationship

For Xiyuan, it doesn't matter what you wear.

But if there is a choice, follow Ruan Qiu's.

Ruan Qiu was very happy to see that he had promised. He went into the bedroom to find out his clothes and change them.

When the two appeared in the dining room together, even the twins sitting at the table cast their eyes at Xiyuan.

Li Luo still stayed in the main star. Si Xun agreed to give her a physical examination for the twins. She looked up. The eyes under the lens were shocked and quickly lowered her head.

In the past, the attack of the abyss was black all year round, and most of the people in the organization were like this. Black can cover up many things, such as blood stains, and it is more convenient to act.

Now let's look at Xiyuan again, it really seems that he has changed.

Tang Qian also looked at Xiyuan and couldn't help sighing in his heart that in addition to the identity of the former star thief leader, the conditions such as the appearance and strength of Xiyuan were indeed worthy of Ruan Qiu.

He looked at it again and saw that the traces on the side of the Yuan's neck had not been erased and had not been dealt with.

Xi Yuan stood quietly beside Ruan Qiu. The light clothes added a soft temperament to him, although his face was still cold.

Si Xun was quite satisfied with this, and I don't know if he saw any abnormality on the side of the neck of the abys.

After breakfast, Si Xun, accompanied by Ruan Qiu, went to the garden to sit down.

He asked Ruan Qiu about his recent homework and habitually told him a few words. Ruan Qiu nodded obediently all the way.

"Xiaoqiu will also participate in the internal diplomatic relations next week," the inquiry mentioned another matter, "I need to take a day off."

Just take a walk and have a meal together. The location is located at the headquarters of the league.

Si Xun told Xi Yuan a few words by the way, and Xi Yuan would also participate. On that day, many people will be interested in him and told him not to talk nonsense and be steady.

Xi Yuan sat aside, lowered his eyes and said, "Hmm."

Si Xun finally had a break. Ruan Qiu wanted to spend more time with him and took Xi Yuan to stay in the garden for a long time.

In the afternoon, Ruan Qiu went back to his room to read a book. Si Xun personally took Xi Yuan to the headquarters of the alliance. It is said that he will leave some of the affairs to him in the future.

On the day of the diplomatic conference, Ruan Qiu prepared early, entered the starship with Xi Yuan, and came to the headquarters of the alliance.

The purpose of the diplomatic conference is to exchange scientific research technology between several planets. For example, the main star has the strongest medical development, Harlem has brought some new weapons to display, the climate temperature of the Yuexing is suitable, and the agricultural cultivation is very good.

There were many scientific researchers in the hall, as well as troops stationed from all over the country. Ruan Qiu had nothing to do inside. He took a few fruits from the booth and sneaked into the backyard.

Xi Yuan always followed him, and his figure flashed past the door of the hall.

There was no one in the backyard. Xi Yuan accompanied Ruan Qiu to finish the fruit and went outside to have a look. "I'll be back soon."