39

The amount of energy used in the transition was not much, and the allied forces quickly determined a general range and asked the division if they would pursue it.

Si Xun pressed his eyebrows: "No, focus on tracking Xiaoqiu's communicator."

The amount of energy is determined only the distance, and there is no specific direction, which is tantamount to looking for a needle in a haystack.

Sure enough, he shouldn't have relaxed his vigilance against the person Xiyuan...

Xi Yuan saved Ruan Qiu from the college and successfully completed the task assigned to him by Si Xun, which gave Si Xun the illusion that he could use it for himself.

However, Xi Yuan likes Ruan Qiu, and he did this just for Ruan Qiu. Once he found the opportunity, he still wanted to take him away.

He is strong, and several subordinates in his hand are not bad. The last time he was able to quietly sneak into Harlem College is the best proof.

The inquiry put people in, and it was really careless.

Tang Qian seemed to accept it faster. Ruan Qiu's assessment was over, and the college's homework did not need to continue. He took the white bird with him, and no one could easily hurt him.

If you can make Ruan Qiu happier with Xi Yuan, it doesn't matter... Just catch Xi Yuan back when you trace Ruan Qiu's location.

The start of the jump was not small, and Sharpe quickly came in person to ask about the situation.

Si Xun only said, "There is an emergency in Huaijixing. I sent a few people to have a look."

He is talking about a small planet with business dealings with the main star.

S Sharp was skeptical, but he didn't ask much. He changed the topic: "Today's assessment ranking, Xiaoqiu is really the first."

He praised a few words without hesitation, and Si Xun answered, looking faintly on his face.

"But this is only the first assessment, and there will be more to learn after that," S Sharp added. "Does the chief really want to send Xiaoqiu away?"

The inquiry was concise: "He is not suitable for the military academy."

He seemed to know what Sharp wanted to say, and said, "It's an accident that the white bird recognizes him as the master. I'm not going to put the white bird into the army."

This skeleton will only be used as Ruan Qiu's personal belongings, and it will only be used by him.

Hearing Si Xun's words, Sharp swallowed the rest of the words back into his stomach and told Si Xun to leave.

He left the starship, returned to the college, and called Sichun as soon as possible.

During this period, Sharp also stayed in the college until the enquiry and the Confederate left.

Si Chunchun played video games with several classmates and dawted over: "Father, what are you looking for me?"

"You," S Sharp glanced at him, "go to Ruan Qiu tomorrow and try to get closer to him."

Before he finished speaking, Si Chun's shoulder trembled: "No... I won't go."

S Sharp said coldly, "You have to go even if you don't go. Put away your incomputable look and pretend to be a little like me."

He usually neglects to discipline Si Chun, but he is always quite strict when he meets, and Si Chun will only be more obedient at this time.

However, Si Chun didn't say anything. For the first time, he disobeyed Sharp like this.