Extra 9 Blood branch

Two years after marriage, the development of the Alliance and Griffin Star went smoothly.

The law enforcement officer is safe and stable. With the assistance of the Griffin Star, the main star has become more and more influential from the peak of the previous period. No matter how strong the other secondary stars are, they are only secondary stars after all, and cannot replace the position of the main star.

But in the past two years, Xi Yuan has also become busier and busier. Sometimes he can only rush home at the door at night and leave the next morning.

But no matter how late it is, he will not stay at night. He must see Ruan Qiu.

On the contrary, the inquiry became idle. After being the chief of the alliance for so long, he can finally safely entrust some of the affairs to Xiyuan.

And the two of them acted in some aspects very similarly. Although Si Xun didn't say anything, he was more and more satisfied with the attack onage, and he also deliberately cultivated him.

Some time ago, Xi Yuan attended the parliament on behalf of the inquiry for the first time. Several leaders were shocked when they saw a change of people in the screen projection image.

A leader asked, "Why didn't the chief get a notice in advance if he didn't participate?"

Xiyuan is dressed in a black and gray uniform. Compared with the previous inquiry, he has a greater sense of oppression, and he can feel it through the screen.

"The chief's itinerary has changed temporarily," he said coldly. "Let's begin."

Among the leaders present, Sharp accepted it the fastest.

He looked at the abyss without a trace, and his mood was very complicated and delicate.

If he had known that the ability of attacking Yuan was so strong, he could have found a way to include him in the Harlem Star.

However, before Xi Yuan registered his marriage with Ruan Qiu, many people, including him, had already tried. Xi Yuan, a star thief, was not tempted by the outside world at all, and did not accept anyone's goodwill.

He and Ruan Qiu are also in a stable state after marriage, and they are good partners.

Si Xun has no wife and no children, and most of them are trained as a successor to attack Yuan.

After a few years, Sharp finally put away his previous ideas and became a deputy star leader.

Ruan Qiu has also been very busy recently. The school has long wanted to promote him. He shied off several times and finally accepted it.

Now he not only has to teach, but also has to be in charge of the whole grade. Occasionally, he has to go to meetings elsewhere, and the holiday is not as leisure as before.

In the afternoon, Ruan Qiu had just finished a class and received an emergency summons from the inquiry department.

"The state of Xiyuan is not right. Come and have a look."

After receiving the summons, Ruan Qiu immediately asked for leave and rushed to the alliance on the starship that came to pick him up.

On the way, Ruan Qiu asked Si, "Is he out of control?"

No one responded to Xiyuan's communication, and Ruan Qiu was a little worried.

It has been a long time since the last time he lost control of attack Yuan, and it has been a long time since Ruan Qiu can't remember when.

He thought that the "disease" of Xiyuan had already been cured, and the news was caught off guard.

"I don't know. He had a headache at first, and then locked himself in the door of the room," Si Xun told his subordinates about the situation. "The doctor can't get close to him, so he can only let you have a try."