56

The atmosphere in the restaurant became a little strange in an instant.

Ruan Qiu was at a loss. He looked at Si Xun and turned his head to look at Xi Yuan.

Xi Yuan ate silently. He had never had any requirements for food. As long as he could eat, he could eat quickly, and the plate was quickly swept away.

He picked up the cup, drank all the milk inside, and then sat in place and waited.

Compared with him, the inquiry on the opposite side was slow, and he only took a small sip of milk.

When his eyes swept to the abyss again, he faintly showed a trace of criticism, as if he disliked his behavior.

Both of them stopped talking, let alone to explain. Ruan Qiu said "Oh" weakly and continued to eat.

After dinner, the inquiry hasn't left yet.

He hurried back early in the morning, and his official duties were shelved. He simply followed Ruan Qiu's wishes and prepared to rest for a long time.

Last night, Ruan Qiu overused his mental strength, and Tang Qian told the inquiry in time.

But he didn't know that Ruan Qiu had a dream again, just because he learned about the Inset some time ago, and he was still a little afraid and worried.

Si Xun was at home, and Ruan Qiu also postponed his homework in the morning and wanted to accompany him for a while.

Thinking of the inquiry he saw in his dream, Ruan Qiu was very sad.

At the beginning, when he didn't know why Si Xun became a villain, he guessed that it might be because of his personal selfishness and behavior, which led him to do something wrong.

Although the main star is called the main star, the overall strength of the allied army declines year by year. In order to stabilize its position, the enquiry may use extreme means. The twins are the result of his attempts to change the status quo.

Therefore, when Ruan Qiu accidentally saw the document about spiritual research for the first time, he was so nervous and repeatedly asked the department if he had participated.

However, Si Xun just wanted to get back the white bird.

Lu Ji was afraid of causing trouble and dared not tell the real situation of his spiritual strength. The inquiry's doubts about him were understandable, but he could deal with it in a more peaceful way.

And he was alone, and the white bird was the only thing left by Si Ying, which became his only obsession.

Si Xun is not a pure bad person, and neither is Xi Yuan. Ruan Qiu has spent the longest time with them, and he knows this best.

Now that he is living well as Si Ying's bloodline, and the white bird is also with him, then Si Xun will definitely not make the same mistake and go to the end of the original book.

Ruan Qiu was not only sad for the inquiry in his dream, but also very happy.

In a sense, it was his appearance that changed the inquiry and the attack of the abyss.

But if Si Xun knows that he is not the real Ruan Qiu...

He was just a wandering soul from a different world. He somehow came here and entered the body of "Ruan Qiu".

He even had the illusion that he had become the second Lu Ji, did not dare to tell the truth about himself, and was afraid of losing everything he had.

At the same time, he is also fundamentally different from Lu Ji. He has always been on the side of Si Xun and Xi Yuan.