38

There was a mess in the whole interest-talling venue.

The principal and the teacher tried to evacuate the crowd, but the students crowded at the viewing platform refused to leave at all.

The White Bird is the best-preserved weapon in the historical museum, belonging to Si Ying, who was once known as the "God of War".

Since Si Ying's death, no one can take over the white bird, but today it is suddenly awakened.

It was found that it stopped, and in fact there was no intention to attack. The students' curiosity occupied the fear, and they stood in the platform and couldn't help looking.

Sharp called the accompanying garrison, but was stopped outside the venue by the Union army.

Si Xun said in a low voice, "No one is allowed to attack the white bird."

Harlem Star is now temporarily taken over by the alliance, and so is the college. The garrison has to obey the order of the inquiry.

S Sharp tried to advise: "Chief, Ruan Qiu is still in the simulation warehouse, and the white bird is at risk of getting out of control at any time..."

Si Xun's cold eyes swept at him and said sarcastically, "How did the white bird wake up?"

Sharp's face stiffened, he didn't say anything more, and his face was a little ugly.

Of course, he knew that the white bird was awakened by Ruan Qiu, and it could only be him.

Before the end of the assessment, the overflowing spiritual power belongs to Ruan Qiu, and the historical hall where the white bird is stored is next to the resting venue. The diffuse spiritual power must have been perceived by the white bird.

It will come here, thinking that Ruan Qiu is in danger. In this case, it will never hurt Ruan Qiu.

Because Ruan Qiu has become its new owner.

Sharp never thought that Ruan Qiu looked so weak at the beginning, which was not similar to Si Ying in those years, and he was not very eye-catching in the college, and his talent could make such a breakthrough.

Even now, Sharp is still sure that Ruan Qiu can't become a qualified soldier, but he can take away the white bird.

Originally, Sharp discussed with several leaders of the rest of the deputy stars to find a way to make the alliance no longer have military power and force the division to disband the allied army.

However, the accident of the college attack has not been completely solved, and Ruan Qiu's mental strength broke out in the assessment, which turned out to be beneficial to the inquiry.

S Sharp suppressed the irritability and unwillingness in his heart, and turned to ask the headmaster, "White Bird is unmanned. How can you come here?"

The principal explained, "It should be... the energy previously stored in the body, which has not dissipated."

The driving force of the skeleton is the spiritual power as the energy, that is to say, the remaining energy in the white bird is the spiritual power of Si Ying.

It is also for this reason that the remaining energy cannot be integrated with the spiritual power of others.

Moreover, these energy have almost become the flesh and blood of white birds, and the mechanical bones and parts everywhere can't be taken out.

But Ruan Qiu is different. He is the bloodline of Si Ying.

The mental power that just broke out must have reached the sss level, and then it became connected to the white bird.