34

The identity of Xiyuan is unknown, and the blood stains on his body are unknown to.

He didn't seem to do anything to Ruan Qiu, and even held him in his arms, but the action of touching his hair was also a little threatening.

Before the accident, Ruan Qiu had already sent a message to the teacher in the class. It happened that the teacher was taking a nap and didn't see it in time. Later, he was awakened by the explosion.

The virus in the console has long been cleared, but several monitoring points have been artificially disturbed. In addition, the subsequent chaos and the energy shield are suddenly out of control. It was not until this time that I had time to check the whole college and found the abnormality here.

Ruan Qiu's identity was special. It happened that the inquiry did come. Several teachers did not dare to act rashly and immediately reported the situation to the console.

Someone quietly took a picture of Xiyuan and wanted to search for information in the database, but found nothing after half a minute.

There is not even the most common medical record. Most of them are free organizations active in the gray area of the galaxy, such as... star thieves.

Some time ago, Si Xun was attacked by a star thief in Shuangluanxing and was widely reported in the news. Combined with that incident, it is not difficult to think of the identity of the man in front of him.

While waiting, a teacher tried to communicate with Xi Yuan.

"Hello," the teacher looked kind, put down the weapon in his hand, and deliberately squatted down to keep a parity with Xi Yuan. "The five bodies are not your companions, are they? What's the reason why you want to see the league chief?

Xi Yuan ignored his words, as if he didn't care much about everything around him.

Someone approached carefully and took the dragon and phoenix twins on the ground to the medical room, but he did not respond.

The communicator between his wrists rang, and Xi Yuan opened it and glanced at it. It was a summoning from Kang Shuangchi.

[The allied troops chased out have been thrown away. We will find a safe place near Harlem first.]

[Contact at any time.]

Xi Yuan returned a "good", and the teacher squatting in front of him persevered: "Say your appeal, so that we can report to the superior."

At this time, Ruan Qiu woke up in a daze.

He slept for a short time. The medicine applied to him by the mechanical box was very useful, and the weakness of his body basically disappeared, but his head was still a little dizzy.

Ruan Qiu opened his eyes, and his consciousness failed to fully recover. He caught a glimpse of a whole circle of people not far away.

Before he could react, his eyes darkened.

The warm palm covered Ruan Qiu's eyes, and Qi Yuan lowered his head and whispered, "It's okay. I'm here. You're safe."

There are a lot of people around, but they are very quiet, as if waiting for something.

Those who want to take him away are dead. He is safe. What about... Xiyuan? Ruan Qiu unconsciously grabbed his hand, looked up at him, and said worriedly, "Brother, you..."

The rapid, neat and heavy footsteps came from far to near, and a large number of Union troops arrived, let the college leave first, and the rest was solved by them.

Several teachers also left. When the teacher who had previously tried to communicate with Xiyuan left, he couldn't help looking back again.

He always thinks it's strange... Is Ruan Qiu too close to that person?