If line 2 Reunion

Si Xun quickly finished the affairs at hand and found Tang Qian and Ruan Qiu.

After a delay, Si Ying also knew that they were coming and arranged for his subordinates to pick them up.

Outside the inner hall, Ruan Qiu saw Si Ying from afar, and his voice was loud "Mom"

He struggled slightly in Si Xun's arms and stretched out his hands to Si Ying.

Si Ying stepped forward and took Ruan Qiu over. "My little Qiu baby, why do you want to come here to play?"

"I want to be with my mother," Ruan Qiu leaned on her shoulder. "Uncle brought me here."

He didn't see Si Ying for several days and almost refused to stick to her.

Si Ying also missed Ruan Qiu and coaxed, "In a while, my mother will not be busy. I can accompany you every day."

"Really?" Ruan Qiu opened her shallow pupils, hugged Si Ying and whispered, "It doesn't matter, mom. I know you're very powerful. There are many people who need you."

He took the uneaten candy from his pocket again and put it in Si Ying's hand. "Mom, give it to you."

"Thank you, baby."

Si Ying straightened out Ruan Qiu's silver hair and took him to walk nearby.

Ruan Qiu didn't stay for long. He consciously looked for the inquiry and wanted to go home with him.

Before leaving, Si Ying leaned over and pinched his cheek. "Mom will come back to sleep with you at night."

Ruan Qiu focused on the key and left reluctantly.

In the evening, Si Ying really rushed home before dinner.

Ruan Mu took the coat in her hand and the snacks she bought for Ruan Qiu, and took her hand and said, "Let's go to dinner."

Si Xun was also there. Ruan Qiu was very happy that night. He changed several seats at the dinner table, and everyone had to stay around for a while.

He was sleepy early at night. When Si Ying bathed him, he began to doze off and fell asleep in bed.

The next day, when Si Ying woke up, Ruan Qiu also woke up.

He rubbed his eyes and sat up. "Mom, are you going to work?"

Si Ying hugged him and said, "Yes, my uncle will be at home with you today."

Ruan Qiu nodded obediently, "Then I'm going to play with my uncle."

He was in high spirits. He washed up and sent Si Ying and Ruan Mu away, and knocked on the door of the inquiry as soon as possible.

Si Xun opened the door in his coat, and his face was still a little uncomfortable to be woken up.

When he saw Ruan Qiu, his expression turned gentle and picked up Ruan Qiu and said, "I got up so early and went to sleep a little longer."

Ruan Qiu shook his head and said, "I want to watch TV."

Si Xun took him to the living room and said, "Okay, uncle will accompany you."

Fortunately, Si Ying's busy days did not last long. After confirming that the reserve of the allied army was enough, she became much more leisurely.

Soon after, Ruan Mu was transferred to the inquiry department to assist in handling some clerical affairs.

Fifteen years later, Ruan Qiu celebrated her eighteenth birthday.

He received a lot of gifts. In addition to his family and friends, some elders of other deputy stars specially prepared gifts for Ruan Qiu in order to please Si Xun and Si Ying.