30

At this time, the induction light in the room was also on.

Before Ruan Qiu fully realized it, his whole body was grabbed by a force and turned around, and his eyes suddenly shook.

Xi Yuan pressed him against the wall and kissed him eagerly. His hot body temperature rubbed his skin hard and blocked his lips.

Ruan Qiu struggled slightly, but he couldn't resist. He was tightly wrapped in an extremely strong and strong breath. It seemed that he wanted to rub him into his body before he was willing to give up or swallowed him.

Obviously, he didn't kiss too deeply, but he had the illusion that he was about to suffocate. In a short interval, he looked up and took a small breath, and his fingertips clenched the clothes that attacked the abyss.

When the kiss finally stopped, Qi Yuan sat in the corner with Ruan Qiu in his arms and touched the end of his red eyes: "Thirty-six."

What... Ruan Qiu looked at Xiyuan bluntly, and his eyes did not blink, as if to confirm that he was real.

He was happy later, and at the same time, with a little grievance, he rushed into the arms of the attack: "Brother..."

Ruan Qiu really thought that there was Xiyuan in those who were caught by the garrison. He did not reply to his summons for a long time and directly broke into the college, which was also in line with the style of Xi Yuan.

He was just thinking that if Xiyuan was arrested, he could only ask for help.

Ruan Qiu hugged the abyss, buried his face on the side of his neck, and said in a muffled voice, "I'm so worried about you."

Xi Yuan's palm stroked his back and coaxed, "I said it would be okay."

Ruan Qiu slowed down for a while, raised his head and whispered, "I miss you so much too."

His lips were red, and he had just been kissed. There were several marks on his cheeks that had not faded, and his eyes were wet.

After being separated for too long, Xi Yuan was already patient and restrained. He remembered that Ruan Qiu didn't like to be too rude and barely didn't break his lips like when the two kissed for the first time.

Ruan Qiu took the initiative to kiss again, shy and bold, and hooked his hands around Xiyuan's neck.

The consequence of his doing so was that he was pressed and kissed again, his lips were a little peeled, and he tasted a faint smell of blood.

Ruan Qiu shouted a pain weakly, and then Xi Yuan stopped and picked him up to the small sofa in the other corner of the room.

But Xi Yuan was still unfinished and didn't want to end it completely. He pinched Ruan Qiu's chin and kissed his cheek and white neck little by little.

He seemed to make up for the amount of the separation at one time. Ruan Qiu blushed and pushed him: "Brother, it's okay."

Xi Yuan grabbed his wrist and didn't let him move. He went down and rubbed against the collarbone of his collar.

Ruan Qiu's breath trembled slightly and involuntarily hid back: "Brother..."

He leaned against the armrest of the sofa behind his back and couldn't hide. Fortunately, Xi Yuan did not continue. He looked up and rubbed the tip of Ruan Qiu's nose and hugged him in a ball on his lap.

Ruan Qiu reached out and touched the face of Shiyuan, and was still in a trance: "How do you know I live here?"

Xi Yuan gently stroked Ruan Qiu's knees. The two of them were intimate and their breaths were intertwined. He said, "Small box."