chapter:1

Loud sounds filled the walls of the mansion. But no one payed any attention like it was a regular incidence.
"Rayon what's that hideous sound? "
Asked the new servant Phu.
"If you want to be alive then never go after that sound " Rayon warned
"Why? It sounds like someone is in pain"
"Sshhh.. Don't even look at that room"
"Why? " Again more painful sound came.
I was again startled.
"You just come with me " Rayon dragged me outside in the garden.
"Listen you are my friend that's why I am saying this to you. Even talking about that room is forbidden. "
"What's in that room? "
"kwān"
"Who? "
"It means King's wife. "
"You mean Mile Phakphum Romsaithong 's wife. But he is not married"
"It's a long story. Listen I am saying one time but never question about this topic never. Did you heard about king's younger brother? "
"You mean Jeff  Phakphum Romsaithong? "
"No. This is his another brother. Apo Phakphum Romsaithong"
"Never heard this name"
"That's because no one is allowed to even say his name outside. I live in this house for three generations. That's why I know the name.  Some servants don't even know the name. Let alone the face. "
"Why? And what's he doing in that room? "
"That's because all his life , he is inside that room. No one is allowed except his personal servant build.
Actually I heard the king is obsessed with his own brother. He never lets even a bird to look at him. I heard he is a sight to look but even his parents are not allowed to meet him. Only the king is around him. "
"What? His own brother? But why is he crying? "
"Because the king tortures him everyday, physically and mentally. "
"Meaning"
"You are so dumb. That means he has sex with him everyday. Some days the moans are really loud. The walls are really thick. Even after that you can hear the sounds. Now understand at what extreme level he does this. "
My face crooked with disgust. How can someone do this with his own brother.
" Now never even remember this thing in your dumb brain. If the king gets to know, that will be your last breathe. "

After that conversation, Phu tried not to think about that room but his mind was stuck. He tried his best to avoid those sounds all day. He could not believe a person can go for all day.
Suddenly Phu was called by the head butler Ken.
"You called for me sir "
"Yes. Kwan 's personal maid didn't come. So someone needs to help him with the shower. So I choose you. King allowed no one else except you as you are already engaged to your boyfriend. But a good advice don't look at Kwan for more than two seconds. He will gauge your eyes out. "

"Ok sir " He was really nervous now.
He didn't wanna die on his first day.

Three more servants came to prepare the ingredients. He didn't know a person needs this much preparations just to shower. The bathtub was like a pool. It was really big. The tub was separated from the bedroom portion. The room is huge. It's like a separate villa. He went to inform Kwan. But  he hesitated first. After having some courage he went inside the long gold embroidered curtains. The whole room screamed gold. How much is spent in this room?
Suddenly he saw a shadow.
"Sirre. .. The bathtub is ready. " He said mumbling, trying to be polite.
But he saw a person sitting on a huge slik bed sheet. The bed was really big. It could adjust ten people.
"Sirrr"
Suddenly he turned back.. He is really beautiful.. Phu was stunned. How can a man look so good in that much jewelry? He never imagined in his whole life that he will see a man this much beautiful, not handsome but beautiful.

"Where is build? ""Sorry sir but he could not make it today

"Where is build? "
"Sorry sir but he could not make it today. I will help you today"

He didn't say anything, just stood up. He started to walk outside that bed but he could not make far. He stumbled. Phu went to help him. But Kwan refused.
"Don't"
Phu felt pity for that guy. He looked in pain.
After entering the tub he opened his clothes. Phu averted his gaze.  He started applying the ingredients. Suddenly a loud sound came. Phu got scared.

It was the king

It was the king.
"Leave" He only said that much.. Phu hurried out of that room. After coming out he could hear a slapping sound. He got stilled for some time but again he ran out of that part of mansion.

What the hell was that?