chapter : 13

After eight months :

A petite slender  looking girl - in a black crop top and overly mini skirt which can be mixed up with a scarf - going inside the elevator of the A.R. enterprise. Her long blond waves were touching her two busted asscheeks.

The people present inside the elevator were eye fucking her. But she didn’t even acknowledge anyone - standing still in her red heels and covering her beautifully eyelined balls in a black sheds.

When she stomped out in the Ceo 's floor everyone just moaned at lustrous steps.

She didn’t even knocked at the door - just burged in.  The Ceo without looking up at first,
"Who the hell..."
The girl just smirked and threw open the glasses.
The CEO immediately smiled and pulled the girl in a deep kiss.
"Love why didn’t you tell me you were coming?"
The girl took the CEO 's one hand and pulled open her one breast with his hand. The girl just smirked.
"Press it" she whispered sensually.
The man did as he was asked.
And the liquid came out immediately - the girl moaned at the pain.
The man smiled immediately at sight.
"Love when?"
"I asked for Vachirawat's help. And took the medicine for one week. Today morning it was fully heavy I couldn’t control.. So I came here"
"Love how much will you make me happy?"
"I will do anything for you, Bible"

Bible didn’t wasted anymore time and started sucking it.
"Bible.... Ahhh...Ahhh...ahhh..suck me dry.. More...suck me more."
Bible was sucking the globe now like a madman.
"Jeff it’s so tasty... Love"
Jeff was a moaning mess. When after sucking for twenty minutes no milk came out this one. Bible put Jeff on the couch and started pulling out the other one. Jeff was having so much pleasure he could not describe. Bible sucked him dry - like he wanted.

Now Bible was sucking the empty breast which was painful for him. But he loved pain. Jeff pulled Bible under him now. He pulled open his already licking dick - the skirt was now dangling from the side. Bible gulped at the sight.
Jeff was looking devilish.
Bible threw open his pants and parted his legs for Jeff's entry. Jeff immediately put it inside and started ramming him.

Bible was smiling and drooling. He likes it - he likes to be tear apart by Jeff. His life is perfect now. He pulled Jeff close to him - kissing his lover while gropping his breasts.
It's the best.

----------------------------------------------------------

The loud screams from the upper room was bombing the whole mansion.  Soon the cry from the little baby came to Mile's ear. He smiled.

The nurse came out with the baby in her hand,
"My king, it’s a boy"
Mile didn’t even look at the boy - just ordered the five nannys to take him.

"You should name him, my king" the advisor said.
"His mother will name him"
With this he went inside his car, not even asking once about lily.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Apo was making a cake - for Kane.
It’s his birthday.

His phone beeped,
"the star has arrived : be ready"

His hands were shaking, he knew perfectly from whom this massage is from. He started hyperventilating.

He changed like ten numbers : still every time Mile knew.
Now he is in a deserted land, Kane has provided him security - but he knows if Mile comes, no one will be able to stop him.

He started sobbing - why can't I be happy?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Build is getting ready - for a dinner date with Mile.
He is happy. Mile has gifted him a Lamborghini. He prepared something special for this night.

He joined Mile in the car.
"Thank you darling for the gift"
Mile kissed Build on the lips,
"Anything for you"
Build was grinning like the stupid he is. He knew Kwan will be coming soon. But he still wants his position.
Even if it’s a slut.

Inside the hotel, they were enjoying their France cuisine with delight.
But Build was dying to have Mile's hand all over him.

After the dinner, Build took Mile in the penthouse -
"Baby close your eyes"
Mile smirked and closed his eyes.
Build opened his pants,
"Open them now"

Mile saw a naked butt in front of his face - and a tattoo of his name on the side. Mile touched the area.
"You like it?"
"Of course, I like my name on the things I own"
Build was happy, that means his position is permanent.

He immediately sat on Mile's lap and started dry humping.
Mile just looked at him with amuse in his eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------

Ken is now caressing a sobbing Apo.
"He will kill me this time"
"Apo don't think this much"
"You don’t know him.. He is a monster. He killed our father - his father just because he wanted to see me"

Ken took a glass od water,
"Drink this" Apo just shedded tears.
"Promise me one thing"
"What"
"Kill me before he takes me"
"Apo listen to me. I will not let him do anything to you. I will kill him first"

Apo cried loudly now.
"Tell me one thing" ken asked
Apo nodded
"What's this star thing?"
"I don’t know"
"Try to remember. Maybe it can help us"
Apo was trying to figure it out but his brain wasn’t helping. He shook his head negative.
"Fine, but try to remember"
Ken went inside the kitchen to make some food for Apo.
And apo just sat there trying to remember something - anything.