chapter : 18

The air inside the King's mansion is different today.

Today is the day of celebration for the birth of new Heir.
The King's heir.
The little guy is a split image of Mile.
Even in this small age everyone inside the family is comparing the looks between the father and the son.
Some are happy - Some are not.

Such as Build.
He is totally not happy about how this fat ass busted woman appeared out of nowhere is getting the recognition of the mother of the Heir.
At first Lily didn’t get on his nerve but nowadays he just hate her guts.
Like how she is sleeping with the King. Or how she is getting those expensive jewelleries. He just hates her.

As for Lily.
She didn’t know at first how much rich Mile is or how much power he holds. She only thought of him some illegal Mafia Lord.
But now she got the smell.
The smell of riches.
And she will never leave this chance to slip. She is always trying to show off her body to gain mercy from the King.
Just like now - today is her son's birth celebration party. But the dress she wore, nothing was hiding. Something close to a ho*ker would wear.
She got the hint that the King likes her skin. The king came to see her son.
Two doctors are always circulating around the baby to keep him well.

Mile was looking at the baby, not minding the seductress in front of him and Build is just clinging to his left arm - wearing a sheer dress shirt and leather shorts.

"My heir is looking fine"
Mile smiled at Lily.
"Thank you my King"
Lily tried her best to act elegant only for Build to snicker.
"I hope he is getting enough milk"
"Yes my King. I have been doing everything properly - even the masseur is performing well"
"I can see that"
"Thank you my King. I am honoured to have your mercy." lily bowed in a manner to show her globes more.
And Mile was also gazing her.
Build wasn’t liking it one bit.

Their sexual trance broke at the announcement of Jeff and Bible's arrival.

Build immediately got conscious.

"Bother, congratulations"
Jeff hugged his brother and Bible just stood few inches apart, still.
He didn’t wanna entertain this.

"Thank you. Why are you late?"
Jeff smirked, "you know me, brother. just was playing with my husband at the plane"
Mile 's face didn’t show any sign but he just doesn’t like Bible.
Jeff took the baby in his arms close to his boobs.
The baby snuggling into him.
He was touching his boobs making Jeff laugh, " brother, your son is like you totally"
After that he took the baby with him inside the party to introduce him to other members.

Bible also came out of the room but soon his hand got touched by another hand which he didn’t want.

"What are you doing?"
He jerked his hand away.
"I just wanted to talk"
Build whispered.
"There is nothing to talk between us"
"Please two minutes"
Bible just huffed.
He looked at Jeff's direction who was already glaring at him.

"Meet me at the penthouse in an hour"
With that he went towards Jeff.
"He wants to talk" bible kissed jeff.
"Only talk?"
Bible just sighed in frustration.
Jeff took his hand and went inside the bathroom.
As Jeff was wearing a mini skirt and strep top, his ass and boob was jiggling all the way.

Jeff sat on the basin counter and clutched his high heeled legs around Bible's waist. Bible was really aroused he started kissing him desperately.
"Baby, It’s ok if you want to fu*k him. It's natural. You used to be husbands. I understand, your body reacts to him."
Bible smiled, "my barbie doll is so understanding"
Bible kissed him more.
"Just don’t kiss him. Ok? These lips are only mine"
"And what will you do in the meantime?"
"You know, lily?"

Bible was shocked, "what lily?"
Jeff smirked, "i told mile that i want lily to bear my child"
He didn’t know what to say.
But he knew jeff well.
Jeff isn’t Mile but he is no less.
And he doesn’t wanna lose jeff.
So he only had the option to say yes.

"Baby, i know what you are thinking but did you see her hips and boobs? She is perfect." jeff was grinning like he is talking about some dress he liked at the shop.

"Ok fine. But after that i want your ass for the whole day"
Jeff kissed his husband, "ok"

After that bible went to the penthouse to see build already there.
"Say what you wanted to talk about"
Build was fidgeting.
"Don't waste my time"
"I just wanted to say sorry"
"For what?"
"I know you don’t want me anymore but i... "
"Who said i don’t want you anymore?"
Build was shocked, "huh?"
"If you would come back to me even after one month, i would have accepted you. But you enjoyed. You fuc*king enjoyed everything"
Bible shouted.
Build had tears now, "i am sorry"
"What do you want now? I can't give you forgiveness. Other than that anything else"
Build didn’t think bible would say these words. He thought Bible would shout at him.

"I am really sorry but I love him. So fucking much i can't express"
Bible started laughing loudly, "you are just obsessed, with his dick and his money, you think he will notice you if Apo comes back?"
Build immediately retorted, "he won't come back"
"You delusional fool, don't you know or don't you see that everything is getting prepared for Apo 's arrival"

Build's eyes widened so big that it would get out of its cavity in a minute.
"What?"
"You dumb bitch, you live with the King. And Don't you even notice your surroundings?"

Build got stilled.
Bible stood up,  "you are this dumb, that's why Mile is using you so easily"
And he left the starstrucked build alone there.

After arriving the venue, he went to find Jeff in the room - the bodyguard mentioned.

Inside he saw Jeff was above lily,
The scenario was so sensual he can't help getting aroused.
Jeff smiled, "finished this soon"
Bible went to him and kissed, "you know i don’t finish this soon"
Jeff smirked genuinely, "i knew it"
"You carry on. She is really aroused"
Bibled just squeezed Jeff one breast and sat on the couch in front.

Lily, being the sly fox, gladly accepted the offer. Because she won't give away the chance of being the mother of two heirs this easily..
"You are thick..  Really thick"
Lily shyly smiled, "thank you master"

Bible got delirious because of the scene displayed in front of him.
Jeff was thrusting inside her, both their breasts were jiggling in a rhythm, lily's legs were shivering in pleasure and jeff's long hair was dancing with it.

Bible's dick was throbbing in pain.
He just drank and drank.
Lily moaned all night long..

On the other side of the hotel,
Mile was enjoying himself with the dancers. He is happy -really happy.
His star is here.
Now the time for his Kwan's arrival.
But not now.. Soon.

Bible was so aroused he couldn’t take anymore of the scene. So he came out after informing Jeff that he is going to relief himself.
He stumbled inside the dancing club area. There he saw only Mile and other dancers but he wasn’t in his perfect mind to find anywhere else.

Mile noticed him.
And motioned him to come close.
When he went close, Mile pulled him on his lap. He always liked to dominate and he knew perfectly where Jeff is now.
And also Bible was not thinking straight. So when Mile initiated he responsed.

Soon they were kissing or more like trying to dominate each other.
Mile gripped him hard.
The music was so loud no one didn’t even bother to look at the two brother in law,s.

They were now on a room,
Mile pulled off Bible's every clothes.
Also made himself naked.
When Mile started thrusting Bible was on the clouds.
The pleasure he got throughout the whole night he never had before.
And Mile did a good number on him.

The next morning :

They all gathered on the breakfast table. But no one could look straight in anyone’s eyes.

Jeff came and kissed Lily, "i hope you are not in pain"
Lily just smiled "nothing i can't handle "
Then Bible came limping.
Jeff smirked, "you had a wild night"
He knew where his husband was last night. Not that he complained.

Bible kissed him, "good morning baby"
They kissed passionately then started their breakfast.
Bible can't deny that he was satisfied, like hell satisfied.

And for build, he was on the King's lap trying to earn some points.

-----------------------------------------------------------

And Apo unaware of everything that is going to happen in his life - is shopping with his husband, for his reception party....

.....