chapter : 15

Mile's pov:

The painting in front of me - doesn’t justify the beauty of my Kwan.
He is looking so beautiful in his wedding suit. My dick throbbed, only he has this power on me. I can cum in a second just by looking at him.

My wife is really happy, to be another person's husband.  My kwan has forgotten his place. It will be fun to make him remember this day for the rest of his life.

"King your wine"
Build gave me my glass.
Soon he joined me in the bathtub.
"Why are you watching this canvas so intensely?" he put his head on my chest.
"He looks divine"
He didn’t say anything in return.
I perfectly know what Build is cooking in his head. But I like his ass - so I think I will keep him.

"Build, do you know the difference between a lioness and a rabbit?"
I took another sip.
He looked up at me "no"
"The lion devours the rabbit - and the lioness devours the lion"
He stared at me with his big eyes.
So I think he understood the meaning.
"So what am I? The lioness or the rabbit?" i smirked at him - dumb bitch.

"The grass" i answered but this slut still looks confused.
"What? Where did the grass come from?"
I laughed out loud.. I can't believe this slutass..
I brought his ear close to my lips,
"The rabbit eats the grass"

-----------------------------------------------------------

In paris:

Bible and Jeff were having their breakfast at a seven star restaurant.
They had a private table, facing the beautiful garden.

"Baby" jeff called the busy bible.
Bible looked up from his plate - saw Jeff was biting his lips.
"What"
"Should we adopt a baby?"
Bible was shocked, "what are you saying? "
"Please baby, you know how much I love kids?"
"But baby i am still not divorced to Build. And your brother just doesn’t let us get separated"

Jeff sighed,"i know, how about i get a girl pregnant and she will give full custody in my name"
Bible for second saw Mile's shadow in him, but he loves Jeff.
"Do you have any girl you like?"
Jeff suddenly started laughing.
"Baby you don’t need to like anyone. I can pick anygirl"
Bible was sad, he really didn’t wanna share jeff, "if you like then ok"
"Baby we will get the divorce. And then we will have our own lavish wedding "
Jeff ensured Bible.
Bible just smiled. He knew Jeff is mad for him. He won't cheat..

Jeff came to Bible and sat on his lap.
He took Bible's hand - put it inside his crop top, made his hand squeeze the melon. Bible smirked immediately.

Everytime Bible was stressed, Jeff could tell only by his face.  And this melons of him treated his anxiety like a true medication. These are Bible's stressball. He does every thing he wishes with these. And Jeff loves to offer his body to Bible anytime he wants.

Bible soon started kissing him and food was long forgotten. The waitress also ran away after seeing their half naked doggy position.

-----------------------------------------------------------

In japan :

Apo is floating - in happiness.
His days with his husband are going really well. He is now in Kanji's house.

Ken said to pay respect, we have to come here. And I also wanted to say something to Kanji.

But he is outside the country. So we are staying here for the night.

A maid came with tea -
"Excuse me"
"Yes Sir"
"Can you tell me where The Mistress is? I want to meet him"
She looked hesitant.
"You can't meet him without Kanji's permission."
"Why?"
"Kanji doesn’t like it"
Apo just nodded, didn’t ask further.

At night time after dinner,
Apo went for stroll at the lotus lake side.
He was enjoying the moon and the breeze. But suddenly saw a small figure - with his feet in water, sitting on the deck.
Then he realized who that boy was.

"Hi"
The boy got panicked, but after seeing me he started going from there.
"I wanted to see you" apo said from his behind. The boy stopped and turned towards apo, "why"
The boy looked really pale. Apo felt sympathy for that boy.
"I and Ken got married. And last time you didn’t look that much well. Just to ask how are you."
"No one asked me in this house ever how am I "

Apo got silent with the raspy voice of this boy, then he actually saw the chains dangling. Even in the moon light, he could see the marks on the boy's body.

"Heesung"
Apo looked at the boys eyes - which were staring at him already,
"What"
"My name heesung. Nice to meet you" this boy is always so good.
"Apo"
"I know"
"You heard about me?"
"Kanji is always with me. I am mostly with him - even in his meetings. I heard about your wedding"
"Oh. Really. Then i hope we get along well"
Apo offered my smile but he for something doesn’t look pleased.
"Don’t go outside this house"
He was puzzled.
"I don't get that"
"Just don't go out alone. This much I can say. I am not in the position to help anyone. But listen to me. It's for your own good"
Then Heesung started going from there, "then why did say this?" apo asked.
Without looking back the mistress answered, "you asked how I was"
With that he went inside.

Apo was confused. So he fixed to ask his husband.