chapter : 9

The narrow path - the cold breeze - the chirping sound - smile just doesn’t leave Apo's lips. He is living his life of dream. Today he is early for his class.
He has time in his hands. So he decided to buy some clothes for his own. He found a thrift shop. He came  to know about this type of shops recently.

Inside the shop - he is grinning after seeing the price tags. He can save money - a lot. Just because Kim is providing him. He doesn’t wanna spend everything. In his previous life even the sandal he wore - worth million. Also he likes this life. The commoner's life.

"Apo?"
I saw it was a boy from my class.
"Hi" i bowed
"You also came for shopping"
I just nodded
"I also like the clothes from here"
I didn’t answer this time
"Sorry did I disturb you?"
"I don't remember your name"
He laughed out loud
I stand there awkwardly
"Sorry my bad. I never introduced myself. I am ken"
"I am Apo"
He smiled again
"I know"
He looked at his watch
"There is still some time. I was thinking about going to a ramen shop. Wanna join?"
I am hungry truth to be said.
I nodded.
Then we both came out from the shop. Apo was actually enjoying his company.
It was something new for me. I was always surrounded by Mile's aggressiveness but ken... He is gentle.
He pulled the chair for me, he asked what would I love to have - with mile he never asked, he only controlled. From what toothpaste i would use to my panties. Even what type of drink i would have he decided.
I loved the way ken took me to the vending machine - told me to choose.
It was the best date. Date?
I don’t why I said date. But for some reason it felt like a date. He even took my number. After the classes ended,  ken dropped me to my apartment in his car. He had small, old car. He said it was his grandparent 's.  After they died it was under his name. Everything about Ken was simple. But heart-touching. We promised to meet again. I hope so. I would like to go out with him again. With his dreams I went to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------

A room filled with smoke ;
Only the dimlights are the only source. It was the 50th floor of the building. There was more than ten naked humen scattered throughout the whole room. The only man sitting with a woman between his legs was inhaling cigar.
Build came close to Mile and threw the girl sucking him. And sat on his lap.

Mile smiled looking at build's pale naked chest - the robe is hanging

Mile smiled looking at build's pale naked chest - the robe is hanging. He gave build a free day. Build went to shopping. He spent millions. Build never was able to spend this much. Ot was beyond his capability. His husband made money but not like this much. He always used to stare at Apo's jewelries. Now he got the same opportunity. He was ecstatic.
"Did you like your free day"
Build was rubbing his ass on Mile's hard stick.
"Yes"
Mile slapped Build across the face
"Yes what"
Build smirked like he was glad to be slapped
"Yes daddy" this time mile smirked
"My good slut"
Build took Mile's hand and put it on his nipple,  only for him to notice the piercing on them.
Mile tugged on the ring. Build moaned
"Aaaahhh.....issss.. Daddy do you like it?..."
"My slut.. Did I give you any permission? This body is mine. You dared to pierce it without asking me"
With that he again slapped Build. This time it was harder. Build got dropped on the floor due to the effect.
Mile clutched his back hair and dragged him close.
"Now tell me what you will like as a punishment"
At the mention of punishment build's eyes sparkled with joy.
He smiled " anything daddy says"
Mile's eyes got darker.
He pulled open his belt.
"Bent over the table"
Build obeyed immediately.
"Count"
Mile hit him once
"Haaa... Ah.. One"
Second one came with more force
"Aaaaa...."
"Count or i will double it"
"Sec..ond"

After ten smack he finished the punishment. He took build on his lap.
"Hissss"
Mile kissed him
"My slut took the punishment like a good whore"
"Anything for you daddy"
"You are hard"
"Yes... Fuck me daddy"
"How about something new"
"What daddy"
Mile pointed at a stripper wearing only chain on her vagina. She has D cup. It looked like filled with milk.
"Baby lets put your dick on her."
Build felt it was sloppy while entering her. She maybe takes lots of man on a single day.
He wasn't enjoying tiny bit. But suddenly mile put his one along with build. It was more tight now - the girl was screaming. It looked like it tore the muscles. Mile was thrusting hard. For it build was also thrusting. It gave a new sensation. The new found pleasure on daily basis - only because of mile, it was making it hard for build to think anyone except mile.
"More daddy... More" he was now screaming of joy.
"Baby suck her tit"
It really had milk. Build was enjoying his sex fully now. After cumming inside her, mile just threw her. And pulled build on his dick.
"Ahh daddy..  Always so big."
Mile thrusted fast
"Who do love more.. Daddy or Dick?"
Build bit his lower lip
"Daddy's dick"
"Right answer"
Mile fucked him good.
After cumming inside him,  he sat on the couch to check his phone.  But build didn’t get enough.  He was now sucking his daddy. But mile was emerged on his phone deeply.
A particular massage made his scream in agony.
He dialed a number
"How the fuck did that fucker approached him?"
"King I didn’t know that the Snakes were keeping tabs on Kwan"
"Then why do i pay you fuckers"
"They approached him for the first time. Before we could eradicate them."
Mile just sighed. Yes he found his Kwan after the 5th day of him in Japan. It was not that hard. He wanted to drag him with his hair and punish him harshly but he will play. He will destroy his hope when he won't think anything can go wrong. He smirked at his idea. But this fucking Snakes had to ruin everything. 
"Just keep following"
"Yes my king"
He cut the call.
He slapped Build "suck harder"
But his mind was filled with his love
His Kwan
He will break his queen 's wings with so much fun
He will never again try to  separate from him...
He laughed evilly at this disastrous plan....
"My kwan"
It was a whisper but enough loud for build to hear..
A bile rose in Build's heart..