chapter :10

The gunshots were resonating from far. The crunching sound of leaves is getting mixed the heavy panting of two male. One was hovering over another pinning the hands of the lower one's - thrusting like the lion who haven't gotten his lioness for a decade. The lower one's whole opened chest is covered with multiple bruises and skin bites. The one near the nipple is the worst.
"Huuhhh.. Bible enough for now.. My hole has torn"
Bible just smirked
"I won the hunting, so as per bet i have you for the whole night"
Jeff hissed again - the burning sensation is bringing both pain and pleasure. Bible was thrusting like there is no tomorrow. Actually there is no.

After their session last time, he could not communicate with Jeff for a whole week. He tried other bitches but none worked. So he played a trick on him. And it worked on his favor.
"Bible i am here ok.. Just slow baby ok? Slow"
Bible was not in the mood of a small talk. He was kissing Jeff roughly biting everywhere he could. He just wanted a taste of Jeff's every cell. He was desperate. He wanted Jeff all inside him. He thrusting like no tomorrow. He wanted Jeff all to himself. He won't let Jeff go away from him like Build.
"Ahh....Hhhh...aahhhhh...aaahhmm"
"You taste like wine Jeff.. I just want to drink more and more"
"Ugghhh...hhaa..ah.ah.ah... Mmm"
Bible kissed Jeff with so much passion. It was like they won't see each other again.

Their moaning was not the only sound that could be heard in this forest. Loud gunshots from Mile's humen hunting game could also be heard. Mile was sitting on a chair with Build in a sheer gown adorning a diamond choker dangling in his neck. He was in a chair but half of his body was over Mile. His naked long legs were over Mile's lap. He was trying to get king's attention but mile was gazing over the people not far from him. They were here for his entertainment. Tied up on the ground.

A thick girl has captured his attention.
She had caramel skin tone., with long braids and blue eyes. With Apo in his arms, he seldom tried other ones - mostly young boys. But this girl is making his dick hard. He motioned his bodyguard to bring her near him. So he could see her more clearly.
The girl was crying and protesting.
The gaurd threw her near King's foot.
Build was now cautious. He was here still king looked at another, he has never seen him this way with Apo.
He felt jealous, like a volcano was boiling inside him.

"Look at me" the girl hesitantly looked up.
Mile was now rock hard. He pulled the upper top, her D cup breast immediately fell out. Mile took one in his hand gripping it tight - the girl moaned in pain. It made Mile aroused more.
"It's heavy" like he was pleased
He threw Build's body from him, making build cry.

He pulled the girl over his lap opening the skirt, exposing her thick ass..
Mile then slapped her ass hard
"Ummm. Ahh... Ahh..ah.. Stopp please"
He slapped again
"Ahhh... Huh..hhh"
Now he wanted more sounds from this lips. He made her sitting on his dick. She looked quite a sight. Mile without wasting his moment plugged his dick inside her cave. The girl was butt naked in front the fifteen people present there. He was enjoying himself very much.
Build was looking at him with betrayal in his eyes. But he was also aroused looking at Mile's long-thick-veiny dick. His mouth was watering. He ensured his heart after this girl Mile will again come to him.

No one can tell what Mile thinks. There is always a scheme.
He is a Fox - a born Fox.
He already has a plan inside his mind what he will do with this cunt.
He is a businessman.
He never does a loss in his business.
Only profit.

He fucked the girl hard. After coming inside her, he instructed the guards to send her to the mansion. This shocked Build the most. He can't let Mile have another favourite. He is addicted to Mile. He is shaped to his size now. He won't let it happen.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Apo is sitting inside the library now - organising his paper. He had his due date. He is so busy that he didn't notice the person sitting in front of him for ten minutes. He sighed after getting content with his research.
He was about to stand up he saw Ken smirking at him.
"Hi" ken waved
"Hello"
"Sorry i didn't wanna disturb you. So i remained quiet"
"Actually i am in a hurry. I have to submit it"
"No worries. Go ahead. I just wanted to invite you for dinner."
"I don't know what to say"
"I know a great restaurant for noodles. I will wait at the entrance. Come fast"
Without giving me a chance to answer he just ran from there.
I smiled at his tactics.

After submission of my paper i had to pay my tuition fees for this month. So it got delayed. There was a long line. I thought he would be gone by now.
Who would wait this much?
But i was wrong he was standing under the Sakura tree with his cycle - shivering in cold. It felt good. I don't know - what it was. I was feeling a warm sensation in my cheek. My heart was pumping fast - like it would burst out. I took slow and steady steps - i was feeling like i would trip. My legs were jumping with an unknown excitement.

He looked at my eyes and smiled big.
His smile was contagious.
It brought a smile on lips too.
"I thought you left"
"Why" he sounded offended.
"It's late. So.."
"No matter how late is it. I would wait for you"
My brain stopped working with this sentence. I never felt like this. My breathing was uneven.
"You look beautiful"
I was feeling shy.
There was a bubbling storm in my stomach.

"Let's go?"
I nodded.
I was about to get my cycle from the stand but he stopped my by holding my wrist.
I got startled.

"If you don't mind,we can go by my cycle

"If you don't mind,we can go by my cycle. I will drop you at your home"
I didn't know what to answer.
But the greed to experience my first date was gripping me tight.
At last my judgement lost the battle and i sat in his backseat.
"Hold me tight it's a bumpy journey"
He laughed loud.
I was also grinning.
Even he smells good.
And i did clutched him tight.

---------------------------------------------------------

A ringtone echoed through the skin slapping sound inside the room.
Mile answered his call and put it in speaker. He was non stop thrusting inside the caramel beauty.
Build was just starring from the sofa without moving one inch.
He was high on drugs. There was a boy in between his legs sucking his dick. But he wasn't even looking at that poor soul.
"My king, Kwan is in a restaurant with that boy again"
"What is he having" mile asked like it was the most important question in this situation.
"He is now having the dumpling"
Mile just smirked.
"My Kwan just doesn't listen. Give him an anti-ulcerant. Make it look like random. He won't be able to sleep at night due to stomach pain."
"Yes my king. I have sent the pictures already."
"Anything precise"
"They came in one cycle and.."
"And?"
"Kwan was blushing through the whole road"
Mile was quiet for some time but he started laughing loudly.
The investigator got chills after hearing the sound.
Mile cut the call.

He opened the chatbox.
Saw Apo's breathtaking beauty.
Got mesmerized again and again.
It was a loop.
With no end.
He is beyond the word obsessive.
He wanted to go to Japan and drag him here by his hair. And fuck him till he couldn't walk. But he won't.
He would make him fall and rise, then throw him in the ground. Then he would feel the pain.
Till then he would play.
The game Apo started - according to his way - but it would run in his pulm- with his ways....
He smirked that again he was slashing the girl's butt with his blade.
He was satisfied with his work..
He looked at Build and smiled.
Build also smiled to reciprocate.
Mile signalled him to go near him.
And build more like he ran in his arms.
They were kissing like they were the lovers separated for ages....