chapter : 12

Ken is pacing around - like that ding dong clock.
I am just sitting in the chair - in my room.
Numb : it is all I feel.
I have decided if this time he comes for me - I know what I will do.
I again looked at the little knife on the table. I won't hesitate this time. It is the last stroke. I won't give up this easily. Even if I have to die, I won't submit to him.

"Apo"
"Huhhh"
"I am calling you for the tenth times"
"Yes?"
He sat beside me and cupped my face,
"Listen to me Apo,I am here with you ; I won't let any harm reach you. I will protect you"
I couldn’t comprehend the situation right now I am in.
Every thing was running haphazardly in my mind. I just wanted a happy life, nothing else. Is it so much to ask for?
My existence is sinking deeper at the bottom of the sea.

I was sobbing loudly now. Ken hugged me tight,
"Don’t cry - I am here"
"He won't spare me, he won't let me live. I will die if I went back to that hell" I whispered - crying in Ken's shoulder.
He sat there - caressing my back, listening to my shits.

----------------------------------------------------------

Location : Brazil

Jeff was laying on the table - wearing only a fishnet mini dress and a lacey thong. The dark golden colour was shining in his pale color skin.

Bible was smooching his inner thigh,
They are here for a vacation. Most of the family members now knew about them - some happy : some not.

But they were all over each other.
Bible pinched Jeff's erected nipple hard, making Jeff screaming in pleasure. Jeff was squirming his ass for some friction.

Bible slapped him across the face - but this harsh treatment was a delight for Jeff's situation now.
"Slut, don't move"
"Daddy please" jeff whined
"Are you disobeying me? Want punishments?"
Jeff grined "yes daddy please"
Bible smirked "my slut, I will ruin you now"
"Yes yes please" jeff was desperate.

Bible took a belt in his hand and slapped it in his ass,
"Ahhhhhhh,,,,hmmmmmhhhh"
"Count slut"
He striked again.
Jeff spilled his precum immediately.
"Ahh..mm.. O...ne"
"Keep doing"
After ten strikes, bible inserted his hard rod inside him - he didn’t move at first but bible inserted an egg shaped vibrator inside him.
Jeff was screaming in pain - it was too much for him. But after bible started the button on, all jeff felt was pleasure.

Bible kept kissing Jeff - giving him time to adjust.
"Good?"
"Better. Start doing, I like you inside. Ram hard" with this Jeff hissed.
They were really enjoying each other this days. Doing every possible thing they could do.

After releasing their cum, bible pulled out the vibrator and made Jeff sat above. Jeff started jumping vigorously making Bible cum twice. With Build, he only thought about him, but not himself. He ever once came properly.
With Jeff, everything is bliss.

Jeff pulled out Bible's dick and thrusted his one inside bible's hole.
"Aaaaah, slowly. I am still not used to it"
"But you like it rough, I know - love"
Jeff was doing Bible good.
He is right - bible likes it rough and raw.
"Babe I was thinking about about breast implant" Jeff said thrusting more deep inside Bible.
Bible's mouth watered just by imagining two soft squishy.
"If you want" jeff smiled.
"Thanks babe"
Their night was long - really really really long.

---------------------------------------------------------

Mile was inside the office room, he was discussing some important drug dealings with his associates via videocall. His assistants were infront of him taking notes.

Build was on the couch inside that room - half lying. He only had a transparent robe dangling with showing all his assets openly - a cigarette was rested in between his fingers. He was silent - only the guard that was giving him a blowjob making a smooching sound.

Mile has been showering him with golds, diamonds, gifts. But deep down he wasn’t satisfied. He wanted more.
He knew already he cannot have more. Mile has even hidden that fat beauty somewhere. He could not find much about her - only her name 'lily'
, nothing more : nothing less.

Suddenly a beautiful boy caught his eyes. That boy looked really young. Maybe a newbie.

He eyed up and down.  He could feel Mile's gaze on him. He could tell Mile isn’t even one percent interested in him.
Then why the hell does he even keep him near? Mile is really unpredictable. But he does every thing for a reason.

He threw that guard away from him and slowly approached that little guy.
He pulled his chin,
"What's your name baby?"
That boy was red in shy and shivering from fear.
"Answer. I am very impatient"
"Tabo"
"Such a cute name"
With that he left the boy, the tensed boy sighed in relief after being released from his clutch. But it didn’t last long.

Build just sat on Mile's lap and whispered something. Mile just smirked in return. He started kissing Build.
"Tabo come here" Build ordered the little guy.
The boy trembling went to him.
Mile immediately pulled him close to him, "nice skin" and released him.
Build just clutched Tabo and dragged him outside the office and in his room.

After sometime the whole mansion heard that innocent little guy's screaming - for help.

---------------------------------------------------------

Mile was in his car - going to his destination : a secret base.

Inside the house, the nurse came running along with three other maids.
"Welcome my King"
"How is she?"
"The nausea is still there, except that every other symptoms is fine"
"When the doctor is coming?"
"He will come in the evening"
Mile just nodded.

He went inside the bedroom, saw Lily having a foot massage. Seeing the king, the maids immediately left - giving them privacy which didn’t suit lily at all. She was still afraid of him.
She just kept shivering - it increased more when Mile put his hand on Lily's slightly swollen tummy.

"Little one grow up fast, your mommy is waiting"
Lily at first thought he was talking about her. But her dream broke immediately,
"He will be thrilled to see you" Mile had a sickening smile in his lips,"he won't be mad at daddy anymore, come soon - I will bring your mommy home soon"

Mile kissed that naked stomach and left, not once asking lily how she was.
All lily wondered 'who is this he'