chapter :8

In the large silent hall, only the sound of skin slapping could be heard. Two men covered in sweat were huffing.
They were out of breath. The glistening skin is the proof of their long term activity. The man below is biting his lip to stop making any sound, but the smile in his face was screaming his level of pleasure and satisfaction. There was a glint in his eyes, only shouting for more. They both came for the seventh time today.
They threw their head in the air from the outmost satisfaction. The man above laid down beside the bottom guy.

"Why did you stop?"
"My slut is getting more greedy"
"Please my king. Give me more"
"Then take it"

Build didn’t need to be told twice. He started to ride mile. He was bouncing like crazy. The frictions were making his inner skin twitch. He was salivating. He never got this much excitement from bible. Everything was new for him.  And he loved them.

Suddenly the main door got opened

Bible came inside. But the scene in front of him was nothing new. He got used to this now. Still it hurts.

"What's the news"
"My king he went to japan."
"Ooo. How?"
"In Kim's jet"
"Location?"
"Still processing"
"Do  you want to say anything else?"
"No"
"Then why are you still here"

Bible without uttering a word went from there. Mile just smirked.

Mile put his one finger in build 's mouth.
"Wanna go to your husband?"
"No.."
Mile pinched his nipple. In response build was a moaning mess.
"Why"
"I want you, only you. Without you i can't live"
Build was now bouncing like crazy.
"I love this. I love your dick"
Mile was only smirking at his manic words. Build was repeating like a madman.
"More... More... I want more"
It was a new found addiction for build.
And it was destructive....

-----------------------------------------------------------

Apo is walking by the lake. He is going to the bakery he works.  It’s been a week. But everything is going smoothly. The summer season is good here. The breeze touching his hair, the sound of people jogging by, all is a new experience for him.

Within few minutes he approached his destination. Customers are already filling the bakery.
"Welcome to Moon's bekary"
And his day starts.

At 5 pm he finished his schedule.
After saying bye he went towards his night School.  He started this school recently.  Apo started his graduation programme in arts. He reached the school within an hour. It's far from his house. But it’s worth it.

He made few friends. All of them are older than him. They even offered housewarming party for him.
Overall he is happy in his new life.
Unaware of the storm coming towards him.

--------------------------------------------------------

Kim is inside his condo.
Sitting in sofa and drinking continuously.
In front of him bible is crying nonstop. Kim offered him a drink, knowing the recent circumstances.

"How can he?"
Bible was crying loudly
"He was bouncing like..."
Bible again drank a full glass
"Bible listen I know it’s hard but nothing makes sense to king. He doesn’t listen to anyone. He is just trying to make you feel worse"
Bible came near kim with his wobbling legs
"I love him"
Kim got self conscious because of the near proximity. 
"Listen bible..."
"Why is he doing this to me...."

Kim just could not tolerate anymore.
He pulled bible in his sofa and sat on his lap. Bible got startled. Kim didn’t give him any chance to react. Before anything he kissed bible. It was more like a force kiss. Bible was stunned at first.  But he started responding soon.
Both were fighting for dominance.
Bible picked kim and went inside the bedroom. But kim didn’t stop kissing him for a second.  Bible threw kim on the bed. Kim immediately sat up and tried to torn apart his clothes. Soon they were stark naked. Bible just entered kim raw. 
"Isssh... Hhaaa.. Aaahh.."
"You are tiiiiight"
"Because you are the first"
Bible stilled after hearing this.
"I always top" kim smirked
Bible after pausing again started thrusting.
"Isss....hhhhhaaa...ah..aha.ah.ah.ah"
Only the bedpost hitting the wall could heard..
"Ahhha.. Aghhh...hmmm...mmmh"
The vigorous movements didn’t stop soon.
Bible took kim's legs over his shoulder. Kim was over the moon. The pleasure is indescribable.
Both of them came soon.
They were trying to catch air.

Kim flipped bible on the bed.
"What?"
"Now my turn"
Kim smirked.
"I never bottomed"
"You know people say the pain in ass is more than the pain in heart. So just relax"
Bible was not in his mind. He just needed an escape. A bypass to avoid his daily problems. He just nodded.
Kim took his cue to enter bible 's hole.
"Slllooo.w..w"
"Just be at ease. You are not gonna regret. Believe in me"
Bible tried his best to relax.
This night didn’t come to an end early.
It was a long longgg night.
One was trying to forget.
Another was trying to remember.