🥀[!!Introduction!!]🥀

Goodmorning, Goodevening, and goodnight! Official greetings to you, The Reader! I'll be your narrator and Author for this Book/Fanfic! [Lovesick

Goodmorning, Goodevening, and goodnight! Official greetings to you, The Reader! I'll be your narrator and Author for this Book/Fanfic! [Lovesick.] I have not much to say, other than give you some important details for the story and characters. So please do stick around to avoid any confusion later on <3

~

[ABOUT THE STORY]

Currently I am Renovating/Revamping the Fic (While still uploading new chapters here and there) So please do excuse some chapters having some grammar errors/mistakes, and or it looking a bit Wonky.

Another FYI Would be some chapters would have "Y/n", When it should be "[Reader]". So excuse that little error </3

In terms of the story and its spoilers. It's going to contain some HEAVY Manga Spoilers, for I'll be taking information from newer Manga chapters, and applying it to the fic's early chapters. 

As the story goes on, I plan to make it more dark/disturbing as each chapter goes on.

Trigger warnings, that I'll display here- cause I couldn't fit most of them in the main page of the Fic. This Fanfic will contain the following; Heavy Gore, Violence, Horror themes, Torture, Suggestive Themes, Murder, Kidnapping, Displays of Mental disorders, Su!c!de and Self h@rm. (Jesus fucking christ 💀)

[FYI!!! Most triggers aren't a reoccurring thing in the fic,,, but it will happen at least once or twice.]

[CHARACTERS/OC'S]

[TSUKASA. Y]

The main reason you are even reading this! Tsukasa Yugi <3 the beloved psychopath of TBHK/JSHK. So! Just some short things I want to note. He- by the title, is a Yandere! But I am gonna throw my own twist to it- For I do want the story to follow the storyline of JSHK/TBHK. But due to how most stories go with Yandere's- the "Darling" of said yandere ends up getting killed! kidnapped! or brainwashed. And that kind prevents me from continuing the Main story- So thats gonna be on hold for a moment. But all the other not so redeeming qualities will still be there!

(Obsession/extreme Jealousy/Possessiveness/Toxicity/etc)

Age: 13-14.

Occupation: Student?