[28th Chapter: Escapism]

"I was hoping that I made myself clear, This goes for the Exorcist, No.3 and No.4 as well..."

Hanako raised his hand as he held haku-joudai. He brings out a smile that was eerily similar to Tsukasa's... he just lacked the canines to pull it off.

"I don't intend to let you all leave this place. You must be thick-headed." He stated, in a serious and calm tone. Meanwhile... The dumbassery trio was over the moon (haha, get it?) to see No.7 They all were happy and hyped to see him, as they all collectively rambled about how much they missed him. While Shijima and I stood there, a bit dumbfounded.

All three stopped. As nene cleared her throat, before pointing an accusing finger at No.7. "I KNEW YOU'D COME HANAKO-KUN! MAKING ME PASS OUT! AND THEN LOCKING ME UP LIKE SOME SORT OF PRINCESS... I WON'T BE HAVING IT THIS TIME!" She yelled out, a slight glimmer shining in her eyes. While No.7 looked- confused... maybe even a bit taken aback from this.

That's when Nene looked back at all of us and smiled brightly. "Okay... Follow the plan guys!". She yells out. "Alright..." I did a few test slashes with my Katana, while Kou swung his staff around in the air. "Rojer that, Senpai!"

Kou points his staff at Hanako, before smacking it to the floor, where a wave sent out lightning. Shaking the entire tower. "HELL YEAH!! You see that!? This is the real strength of my weapon!! Just'cuz you sealed it off in the real world, doesn't mean we can't remove it in this fake one!" Hanako quickly summoned his cloak and went behind Kou. Catching him off by surprise. Some bit of talking happened between the two, and a fight occurred as the two went on. No.7 Soon cuts Kou's staff into tiny bits, while making him trip. Soon Shijima ereases No.7's ability to use Haku-joudai. And that was where I came in.

"You didn't forget about me. Did you?" I snickered as I kicked him in the stomach. Malicious laughter following close behind. "I've been waiting for this-"."Senpai!" My thoughts get interrupted, as Kou headlocks me. "Stick to the plan!" He whispers into my ear. I scoffed and I rolled my eyes. "Fine." he releases me.

Kou, Shijima and I were the distractions afterall...

After a bit of- bullying- by Kou and I. all three of us were out of breath. Kou hanging on by a thread. I went over to Shijima to catch my breath, And I witnessed No.7 grab Kou's arm and whisper something into his ear. It was soon short lived as I heard Nene shout.

"NOW MITSUBA KUN!!"."GOTCHA!!~" The two scream out, while Mitsuba's scarf hands get ahold of all four of us, and brung us on the- floating ... .wagon...??? I have no clue. But we are all on our way over to the large moon! As nene bikes us over..... Okay now this is just getting more ridiculous- "NOW FULL SPEED AHEAD! YASHIRO NENE HERE I GO!" She started to paddle even faster. "TO THE MOON, LET'S GO!!!" She screams out, her voice laced with a hint of excitement and thrill.

"Why is she using a rear car?" Mitsuba questions, as we all loomed over the edges of the wagon. "A REAR CAR THAT FLIES!" Kou screamed out, as the sounds of wind overclouded our ears. I looked over the edge, and it reminded me of the bit with Tsu... I wonder where he is right now... I wish I could apologise... and at LEAST thought about his confession before shutting him down... Am I- in love with him? No, it can't be- that'll be considered taboo! Feelings that'll just be disregarded, and pushed away... Nothing good ever comes out of a situationship with a supernatural... Only death awaits for those that love a being that no longer breathes.... And Yuta would never approve of the relationship anyway. That's when I get brought out of my mind, as a clicking noise and the voice of No.7 interrupts my racing and conflicted thoughts.

"NO!! HANAKO-KUN, STOP IT!!" Yashiro leaps into his arms and makes him and herself fall off the rear-car wagon thing. "SENPAI, GRAB ON-!"."YASHIRO-!!" Kou and I attempted to save her, but were too late, as Kou and I only grasped on air. As her and No.7 fall onto- fluffy,,, and bouncy clouds???