[Chapter 8th: Tsukasa...?]

[FYI!!! THIS DOES NOT MATCH UP WITH THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER, FOR IT IS STILL BEINT REWRITTEN. Come back later to see the proper version. Thank you and goodbye! -Auth]

I shifted in turn in my sleep, feeling slightly comfortable in the position i was in... yet uncomfortable by the feeling I felt... wait- where am I? I slowly opened my eyes, rubbing them in the process. The scent I smelled was the scent of sweets, herbal tea, and... blood? It somewhat reminded me of the Broadcasting club room...

I got off from whatever I slept on- I looked down to see a strange blue and muddled up couch? Strange... I soon started to remember what I had done before... and I soon realised- WHERE IS THAT KID THAT I WAS THE FIGHTING?! I stood up, before getting a sharp pain in my head. Making me fall back onto the soft surface I was laying on before, Shutting my eyes tightly. Where am I anyway...?? I opened one of my eyes slightly- peeping out to what seems like... a supernatural room...? It had eyeballs on the walls, and mouths opening wide and closing itself. "Ughh... where am I...?" I soon heard the rushing of feet, the pitter-patter going against the splash of water.

I felt a cold embrace from behind me, the things arms wrapping around my neck, and two feet wrapping itself around my torso. "AH!" I stand up suddenly- trying to figure out what just hugged me...???

I looked- and it's the same boy that I fought before, and that looked nearly as identical to Hanako, No.7. "[READDDERR]!!! OH HOW I'VE MISSED YOU!!!" He says, squeezing me tighter. Have we met before? I looked around, to get a better observation of the room I was kept in, And I appear to be in a strange room, the floor had water that reached your ankles, The walls were stained with what appears to be black ink- and there was a desk with broadcasting tech equipment. Not to mention a few packed away boxes, stacked over each other.

"What do you want!?" I yelled out, I soon gazed into the eyes of the supernatural being, He had golden amber eyes... that glistened underneath the broken flickering lights. He had a smile plastered on his lips, making him appear friendly and approachable. He tilted his head at me, resulting in his smile growing wider.

"I wanted to see you again of course!!" He said, getting off of my back and lifting his hat up a bit. "We met before, but you knew me as Tsu! Since that was all I could say at the time~ But I am Tsukasa yugi~!" He yelled out.

My eyes widen a bit, looking at him with a confused look. "I- what... how?!" I couldn't believe my eyes- to think, the boy I longed to meet again... was this close to me? I backed away a bit, tripping on some rubble on the floor. My mind was fuzzled up by the shocking news, that I didn't prepare myself to prevent my fall. Before I knew it, Tsukasa caught me before I could make it onto the floor. I looked at him, with the same shocked eyes, and all he could do was give me a closed eye-d smile. "Believe me or not! Doesn't change the fact that was me~"

I stared at him, not realising the strange position we are in right now. My stockings(assuming you are wearing any) and uniform are now stained with dirty spirit water, And I was sitting between his legs, while his arms were wrapped around my shoulders. "W-where's my Katana..." He brought me up, back onto my feet, and he took my hand and led me to where it was. My bag and Katana were nicely tucked away next to what I assume is the exit.

"I thought... we'd never meet again..." I looked down, tightening my grip on the boy's hand. He looked over at me, with a slight grin on his face. "But we have!" He let go of my hand, and gave me a hug... this time, it felt more of something of comfort- rather of it just being clingy. I hesitated, before hugging him back... Though there were some doubts in my head about the ghost... I couldn't help but feel fulfilled... like everything I was so hung up on before- any stress, were now being let go by just one singular hug...

It felt nice.

I clung to him, not wanting to let go... any events that took place however long ago... washed away, the thought of him ripping out the heart of No.3 no longer made me feel uneasy. Why do I feel this way? Gosh... What's going on with me...