[Chapter Nine: Welcome back!]

[BONUS SMALL CHAPTER!!]

I hung up the phone and I went over and grabbed my Katana and Bag. "I have to go off for today~ I'll talk to you all later!" I waved at them all, and walked out. But before I could go up the stairs, Tsukasa appeared behind me and clinged onto my back. "Who was that you were talking to?" Tsukasa said- and a slight low sinister voice. I looked down, and smiled. "It was my brother! Yuta! He said he's gonna return home tonight! So I wanna get some grocery shopping done." I say, attempting to loosen Tsukasa's grip on me, while I climbed up the stairs.

Tsukasa only whined as I was walking up. "Please get off..." I say trying to go up. "No." I only sighed in response. Continuing on with my journey. I finally made it to the halls of the school, Students still walking around, and chatting away. Some waved at me while I walked down the halls, some asking me some questions and moving on, some asking if I needed any help with anything- but I only said no in response.

And when I arrived at the exit doors of the school, A realisation hit me... Am I-...Am I Popular...? I looked down at my hands, sparkles in my eyes as my mouth made a "0" Shape. "Holy shit... am I popular now..." Tsukasa rested his chin on my shoulder, looking at me with narrowed eyes. "What makes you think that?". I only rolled up my fingers to my palm, forming a fist as I looked at him. "Just... I feel like I've been more noticed! Not to mention guys have been asking me out lately! Though- I would mostly reject them... due to my busy schedule..." Though... the "busy schedule" in question, just consists of me wandering about in the halls, and hanging out with Tsukasa- who I started to form a close bond with!

Tsukasa only pouts and just squeezes me more tightly. "Good! Your attention should only be on me! And [Reader]..." He closes his eyes, as his head leans on mine. "Don't focus on any other guys besides me. Kay? I am sure to be much more fun than them! And I can provide you happiness, lots of it..." My eyes only softened as he continued on. Possessive? A little bit- but I don't mind... "You got it, Tsu." I said, as I exited out the doorway, and onto the gates of the school. "Welp, this is where I'll see you later Tsu." He hops off reluctantly, and I stepped over the line that separated the town and school, but before I could reach the otherside. Tsukasa grabbed onto my hand and made me stop. "Will you... like to hang out somewhere?" I gave him a closed eyed smile. "Yeah of cours-!".

"Just- the two of us? Pleaseee?" He pleads. I only looked at him blankly for a few seconds, Before smiling widely at him. "Yeah sure! I'd love to." He lets go of my hand, a clear expression of glee plastered on his face. We soon bid each other goodbye, and I soon made my way onto my little mission- and to grab some food for tonight!

[After some time]

I finished my mission, and grabbed the food. Now it was only a matter of time before Yuta arrived. The caretaker and housekeepers ran across the house, cleaning up any loose ends and such- making the house spotless!

Soon I heard the front door opening, and I ran across the halls, My feet sliding against the floorboards. I kept on bumping into some of the house keepers, who yelled at me to calm down and be careful. And before I knew it- I landed into Yuta's arms, tackling him to the ground.

"YUTTAAAA!!!" I tighten my hug as I hold onto his waist for dear life. He wiggled underneath my grasp as I tried my best to pull a Tsukasa, and just hang onto him, and stick to him like glue. "I'VE MISSED YOU!!" I yelled out, as he patted me on the back.

"I've Missed you too [Nickname]... So what did I miss while I was gone?" He said, finally standing up from the floor.

___________

Yuta cooked me a meal, and we catched up- I told him the serious fight I had, and the several Apparitions I've killed during his absence. He was happy to hear it all. He finished up his food, and told me he was gonna go shove some of his new tamed apparitions in the basement, I nodded at him, and he went off.

I sat at the dining table, bored out of my mind, so I just decided to go upstairs and take a shower, and go to sleep for the night.

I walked into my room, after taking a nice shower. And I wobbled my way under the covers of my bed. Feeling very comfortable, I also thought back to the evening, and how Tsukasa wanted to hang out, just the two of us. I giggled at the thought, and I felt a surge of excitement course through my entire body.

"Can't wait for tomorrow..."