[Regrets I have!]

Hihi! I know its been a hot minute <3 but I just want to come here and explain why I've been absent.

1: Burnout (a MAJOR one)

2: Life got in the way.

3: The story started to look unappalling to me.

Something about [Reader]/Y.n being a second year is starting to make me feel icky- but it also doesn't? cause logic kind of made its way into my brain- thinking... "OH! She's the same age as Yashiro! and shes a grade skipper! so thats chill." 

And setting her up to be a third year in the junior division would devoid her of any sort of respect from most characters. and dump most my lore for the seimei family to the side.

I initially wanted it to be a gender neutral [Reader]/Y.n to have some form of inclusivity. But I know less people would've not enjoyed it- so I passed up that opportunity. 

I originally wanted to explore the Seimei family line- with at least two chapters of Your/[Reader]'s dad along with Teru and Kou's dad. just as a fun little side story- but I realized, personally if the story isn't about me and my pookie I am skipping said chapter sob.

I included you/her too much into the story- rewriting it a bit, and changing arcs to befit you/her And I am WELL aware that isn't most people's cup of tea.

The lime gave me the ick- IM SORRY! I am well aware most- if not all of you enjoyed that chapter, but personally- it made me uncomfortable :sob: Lets just say they kissed and cuddled and call it a day!!!!

I personally have always had a distaste for Y/n's that are "aggressive/Violent" and "adorkable/Clumsy". Those types always gave me the ick- which is why i dipped my feet in for a more- "mature" or more "fun" Y/n. I've always had a favoured taste for more smarter characters- and morally grey characters. So I'm so sorry if you made it this far but having a dislike for her personality.

ON THE BRIGHTER SIDE- Chapter 100 up gave me a lore spike- and WHY Tsukasa- or the cough cough "thing" in him likes You/[Reader] <333

BUT- JUST A FAIR HEADS UP!! I AM SEPARATING FROM THE MAIN STORY HERE ON OUT!!!!