[16th Chapter: Girls day!]

After... whatever that was. Koku-joudai was sent back to Tsukasa, and Teru took me home. Yuta was there, with a sleeping Tiara.

"You sure you don't want to stay for the night?" Teru thought for a moment, before looking at a sleeping Tiara in his arms."If- it isn't too much trouble...?" He nervously chuckled. I only grinned at him, before guiding him up stairs. We made it to the guest room all the way at the end of the hall, and guided him inside. "Here- lemme get some spare clothes for you both!"

Teru nods, as he settles Tiara down on the queen size bed, tucking her in. After a few minutes or so, I brought back some old clothes that belonged to Yuta and I.

"These should fit... Here" It was plain sleepwear. While the clothes for the next day were a white turtleneck, black combat jeans, and a large jacket. He smiles at the clothing I settled down on the desk near the bed.

I soon started to leave the room, before Teru grabbed a hold of my wrist, which made me stop in my tracks. "Hmm? Need anything?" He shied away a bit, before nervously scratching his cheek.

"Did you... have fun tonight-?" He glanced up at me, waiting for an answer. I looked at tonight... and not specifically at the time I spent with him- but my overall experience. I nodded, as a smile crept onto my face.

"Yes... Yes I did. But uh- Goodnight...! I'll talk to you tomorrow..." he lets go as I walk out of the room.

___________
[The night after the Sports festival, and Y/n returned home to Yuta]

"I've already informed the higher-ups about your recent capture! And they'd be happy to throw a celebration in order to congratulate you for capturing your first familiar!" Yuta exclaimed happily. It was strange, while he continued to feed his own Familiar's and bounded apparitions. "So?" He questioned me. I didn't want to lie to him that I didn't... well- it was more of a case that he assumed, rather than confirming the actual thing... but pop off I guess...

"Well- He's a very isolated spirit! So I don't think he'll even make it to the party if you even decide to throw one- '' Yuta held onto my hand before I could make my grand escape... "I want to... Life wasn't fair to you when you were younger... and now seeing you succeed in many different ways brings me great joy... and never more proud of you... so please. Let us do this for you, N/n." I stared at Yuta, never seeing him this- sentimental before... the words he uttered, echoed in my head as I stared at Yuta with a sceptical glare... but caved in.

"Okay. But no big party... just a few close family and friends. Got it?" Yuta chuckles as he nods in agreement.

"Got it."

[Back to the present time]

The next morning rolled around, and Teru was off to work while Tiara was now under my supervision- per Teru's request... I didn't mind! Tiara was extremely cute!! And I would be more than happy to look after her!!

I was getting dressed

Since it was the weekend... and I didn't want Tiara to sit in my old baby clothes, I decided to take her out shopping! And I wanted to invite a special person to tag along with us. "Yahoo~ Sakura! Would you like to go shopping with me today?" Sakura on the otherline was hesitant at first. But agreed to tag along under the condition they stop at a Cafe first.

I asked Tiara if she would like to stop to eat somewhere, and she immediately said yes! So off to the Cafe we went, as I told Sakura yes and hung up on her. I walked down the road with Tiara, she marched. Pride and excitement overtaking her senses.

We continued for another 20 minutes, playing eye-spy to entertain us as we continued. We soon saw the stylish cafe in the distance. And low and behold... I picked the worst cafe for Sakura to be at!