[25th Chapter: Lovesick.]

We finally made it to the ground safely. And I let out a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness! For a second there, I thought I was a gone-" And before I knew it, Tsukasa grabbed onto both of my wrists, and pinned me to the wall. He had a- indescribable expression...but from what I can tell. It was a mixture of, Anger- and sadness.

His eyes were black, jet black, yet they were both glossy and tears were at the edge of his eyes. Threatening to spill out. And his lips were forced to curve into a smile. He tightened his grip on my hands, and leaned closer. "I did... EVERYTHING... that you asked me to do... I tried making you happy... I made you feel loved... protected you..." He choked in a sob, as he lowered his head to rest on my shoulder. His tears stained my uniform in the process.

"I perfected this world... just to tailor it to your liking... so tell me... WHY!?" His nails started to sink into my skin, and I winced in pain. "T-tsukasa... your- your scaring me..." I whispered, trying to calm him down a tad. Tsukasa gritted his teeth, as he looked at me, eyes filled with tears. His face was only a few inches away.

"You don't... want my love, do you..." my eyes widened in confusion. What is he going on- about.. "What?" I questioned. He narrowed his eyes as he leaned dangerously. "You.. love me... right, Y/n...?" a lump started to form in my throat, as fear started to rise in me. What's going on? "Y/N!! YOU- you... you love me don't- don't you...?" He started to tremble over his words, as tears formed in my eyes.

"Tsukasa... I-". He shut me up by yelling again. "ANSWER ME." his voice laced with venom as he yelled at me. A sense of deja vu washes over me. I felt his body shake as he tilted his head to the side. He looked so helpless... his face was plastered in grief as he eyed me. It made me feel so bad for him... I almost made his heart stop a second time just by my actions tonight... and yet- Those times- when I was with him... and I felt fear around those apparitions... I wasn't afraid of them... no- I was... Afraid of Tsukasa.

Yeah, he acted all nice- and sweet... But behind closed doors, he was a monster. He killed No.3, and forced Mitsuba to devour its corpse. The sweet scent of blood that always radiated off of him. The missing boys, it was all- Him. I felt sick to my stomach... But- for some reason... Never once did I make an attempt to leave him. Like- I was forever linked with him... with or without the Pact we formed.

"I'm sorry... I dont- I don't love you that way..." Soon as I let that out, I felt a sense of relief. But before I averted my gaze from the floor, my eyes were met with His soulless eyes. Not like the jet black ones he'd always put on to intimidate someone. No... his eyes were deprived of any and all sense of emotion. It was like nothing I have ever seen-

He was silent... so silent... that it made me so- uncomfortable...

"Did I do something wrong...?" He asks and before I can even respond he responds to himself "why did you even spend time with me... was...it...out..of...pity...?" He starts breathing fast and muttering to himself so low and fast it's impossible to understand. I soon started to hear the words- "why." Being repeated- over, over and over again... "why.....why....why...Why...Why...Why...WHY...WHY..!?" He screamed, so loud that I swear I felt a trickle of blood come out of my ear. His grip tightened. As he held onto my arms.

He bit his lower lip, and blood soon bled out, as he bit into his skin. I need to get out of here... fast. "Tsukasa... please... just- calm down..." I whispered, as I tried to break free from his grip. "Calm....down....?" He soon descended into laughter. As if something out of a horror movie. His Smile never once faltered... remaining in a sinister crescent moon shape.

He soon just- lets go of my hands, and he takes a step backwards. His eyes never looked away from mine. "Kaku-joudai." He bluntly said. As a wisp swirled around him, and just with that- he was gone. As a black smoke engulfed him.