[14th Chapter: The Summer Demon!]

[ This Chapter is undergoing some maintenance. And will be rewritten entirely! Feel free to come back later for the better/rewritten version, will be labeled with this emoji 🥀 :)]

"𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧."

A poem I was supposed to memorise for a curse spirit later echoed in my head, as I walked to school, my head laying low as I stared at the floor. Yuta... found out... actually- not really? It's more or so that he knows of Tsukasa... not exactly who he is. I looked up at the cloudy skies, finding a sense of comfort from the moody clouds above. I soon felt a light tap on my shoulder. I looked over and saw it's Teru Minamoto. "Ah... Teru-Kun... Good Morning..." He smiles at me before speaking up. "Morning! You did great yesterday! But I had to ask-" He says, scratching his chin nervously. "Was it necessary to leave the extermination of a large Supernatural only to me...?" She blankly stares at him, before realising... Is that what Yuta meant when he asked me if I still wanted to go...

God, Tsukasa... What did you do during the time you possessed my body...? "Sorry.... I wasn't feeling well after the festival, so I returned home immediately" I shyly responded, not wanting to look Teru in the eyes. "Is there anything I can do to repay you back? I feel slightly quilty..." I stammered out. He only nodded and smiled as he stopped walking , He thought to himself before thinking of something. Took my hand in his.

"Then how about- you repay me with a date...?"

_________________

I lazily made my way to the club after class, Natsuhiko trailing behind me. "That's- you right?" He whispered into my ear, cupping his mouth as if he's someone suspicious, saying god knows what to me. I laughed to myself. "Yes this is me- I waved to you last night, remember?" He stared at me blankly, before nodding. "Yeah... sorry- I was in a pretty bad state..." He lets out a nervous laugh. I only nodded with a smile as a response.

After a bit of calm- and not so nervous silence between us. We made it to a surprisingly calm Club room. Sakura sat nicely at her desk, sipping on some tea while reading a book. No Tsukasa or Mitsuba in sight. She looked up and waved to me, before returning to her book. Natsuhiko starts to pester her- about everything she was doing. I only decided to throw my stuff to the side, before settling down on a box on the far corner.

Natsuhiko chatted away, as Sakura reluctantly listened. I soon looked at my phone- feeling a light buzz coming from my pocket. I looked down- only to see a text from the student body president himself.

Teru Minamoto:

[Still on for Friday?]

-seen.

I looked unamused as I stared down at the text, not sure what to respond with. This morning was- shocking, and though I still feel guilty- I do have to fulfil my end of the bargain. I sighed before a loud sound of a door hitting the wall with full force echoes throughout the room.

"Hey, Hey! Look!" Tsukasa- who was in a muddy state lifted up a robot, showing Sakura and Natsuhiko. "Something weird was buried!" Sakura, who seemed a little disturbed by the little bot, tilted her head. "Eh?" I walked behind Tsukasa and snagged the robot. "Let me take a look at that..." I inspected it closer to my face, Tsukasa, and Sakura standing behind me, also looking at it closely. Tsukasa notices a button at the side of the robot, and without thinking...

"Huh? There's a button! I wonder what this is-" And without warning, Tsukasa, me and Sakura get beamed with a large light source. Natsuhiko squeals as he tries to clear the smoke around the three of us. "KYAA!! MY LADY AND MISTRESS!? ARE YOU OKAY MISTRESS AND MY LADY?!?" He lets out. The smoke cleared as I felt... strange...