[19th Chapter: The True Meaning of Fear, PT2]

[If you hadn't guessed already, since the last chapter- This is the point where shits gonna get really graphic. So TW:This chapter contains heavily detailed violence. Possessive behaviour, and Mentions of Stalking. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED]

I held onto her tightly. Letting my head rest on hers. The sweet scent of blood and pomegranates radiated off of her. How sweet~ I let her head rest on chest, as I made eye-contact with Amane. I smiled brightly at him before gently resting Y/n against the wall.

"AMANE~ AMANE~!!" I leaped from the floor above, and dived right into the arms of my precious twin. He shuddered in fear as I gripped onto him tightly. "T-tsukasa..." He murmured underneath his breath. "I'VE MISSED YOU!!!~" I exclaim, tightening my grip on him even tighter.

Soon, a swift swoop came crashing down on us, and we got knocked over to the wall. I fell on my head, in an upside down position. As Amane was in a defensive stance. "H-here it comes again!" He shouts beside me, as I just stare at the swinging skeleton scar hand things wave in the air. "YOU'RE GETTING IN THE WAY!" Mitsuba shouts, as he held his head, stuffing away the surrounding noises.

I got up back on my feet, and made a 'hup!' Sound. The things came rushing towards me as it tried to hit me with full force. 'If I were a mere human! These would be impossible to dodge! Let alone be alive!' I giggled eternally.

I soon gripped onto both hand things, and gave them a tight squeeze. The things struggled in my grip as I approached my dear client~! "Mitsubaaa" I walked towards him, he stared in pure fear as his eyes watched me closely. "What...? What're those...?" He questions. "What's happening...?" I attempt to place a hand on Mitsuba's shoulder, to- "comfort" him. But he flinches away from my touch.

Pitiful.

I soon gave him a reassuring squeeze, as I instructed him on what these "things" are. I give him a few taps on the shoulder as a form of comfort. And he shys away As I pat him on the head. "There we go. Very good" I say, continuing to pat him on the head. Then I hear a bit of scuffling behind me. An Exorcist's staff looming over my left shoulder.

"Hey. Damnit... What'd you do to mitsuba this time?" I only grinned at him as I held Mitsuba's neck. "I granted his wish! The price was his mind... in other words, A part of his soul."

I soon explained the process of creating Mitsuba from old and lowly spirits. And making a vessel to dump Mitsuba's liquid soul in.

The kid soon became furious as he tried to attack me. I took mitsuba, and we both hovered over the infinite and bottomless spiral tower. I soon convinced him to take up the spot of No.3, And well... he agreed. His entire attire transforms into something grotesque and sinister.

"From this moment on, You are No.3!~ of the school's seven mysteries, mitsuba!" I grinned from ear to ear. "Woah... Ah-ha... What is this? That's so cool!" He exclaims excitedly. "This boundary now belongs to you." I said, giving him a toothy smile. I asked him what kind of supernatural he'd like to be, and he thought for a moment, before he asked if he could be a normal human. I said yes. That was before Amane's Haku-joudai swirled around us.

And says that Mitsuba wasn't allowed to be what he wanted to be... and told Mitsuba that he wasn't allowed to be the new No.3... Shame.

_____________

Mitsuba later shoved all three of them out of his boundary. And I sighed in disappointment... I soon flew up, and went over to the floor above where everyone was previously. "Tsukasa-kun... what are you doi-" He pauses as he peeps over the railing, he watches carefully as I lift up Y/n. Hoisting her over my shoulder. "Whos.... That...?" Mitsuba questions me. I thought for a moment, before looking over to him.